Prepaid Cards

back_track

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can get any type of Prepaid cards you want for any deal, and i can provide drop address to receive any you want to ship, Send your jabber/icq in pm

Note - Country Is Basically USA

Thanks

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
BEWARE this guy is part of the "clonemaffia". Ninja forgot to ban this account. Just check who added +rep to this account. They are all one and the same person.

Or am i wrong back_track ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: back_track

back_track

you are wrong bro am total different person ok ? nice try

back_track

BANNED
Reaction score
BEWARE this guy is part of the "clonemaffia". Ninja forgot to ban this account. Just check who added +rep to this account. They are all one and the same person.

Or am i wrong back_track ?.

Listen bro, I don't know who you are and I don't care, but as far as I know you are flooding my thread and you deserve a deer status for this, you have appropriate section for this bullshit, but I gave you +1 cause you tried at least, nice FED you will be man, and this will be my last word to you bro plz don't flood my thread, good luck to you

Service is still Up anyway

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Check all accounts asociated with all accounts that gave him +1. They are all into moneypack shit and filling prepaid cards and bla bla. They all ended up as RIPPER/UP.
I dont wanna be a FED i want to prevent my fellow forum brothers to get ripped.
Thats called true community spirit, its something you dont seem to have.

back_track

BANNED
Reaction score
Check all accounts asociated with all accounts that gave him +1. They are all into moneypack shit and filling prepaid cards and bla bla. They all ended up as RIPPER/UP.
I dont wanna be a FED i want to prevent my fellow forum brothers to get ripped.
Thats called true community spirit, its something you dont seem to have.

bro am not selling anything here, dont you get it ? am a Stuff DROP man and am not into any selling moneypak or cashing out moneypak, go around and make money bro and stop wasting you time ok ? everybody knows forum as escrow controlled by MR NINJA so stop trying to be SUPER COP, and MAKE MONEY its 2013 bro. and enough of this on my thread Thanks

Ninja

Reaction score
Banned untill checked.