Prepaid cards processing. CC -> WM. CC -> LR

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Credit cards processing. Visa. cvv -> wm

VCC-Visa Credit Cart, a prepaid card Visa, with a certain balance, which does not come chargebacks !

What we need to make the VCC?

1.CC + cvv + vbv or DOB + SSN, the country had passed all but now passes all but the USA.
2.Dedik under the country charts.
3.and probably straight arms and a head on their shoulders.

I'll skip all the example of office hXXp://www-card.com/, this office was used by many fraudsters, so there may not even try.

In google can find a lot of sites

Lets start. Push get www card. Everything is extremely easy.
Trying to drive, then ask vbv code is entered, then we VCC. Max. balance in this office $ 250
Reasons why the card can not pass:
1.Na card is not activated VBV, it must be activated.
2.You hammered USA.
3.Using socks, I'm personally don`t like socks! better using dedicated servers, so that your socks have long been firing even all Public scripts for the Web.
4.Card NOT Valid.
5.Na card is not enough money.
6.Nu and perhaps the most common variant is the curvature your hands and a lack of brain

Well, we were given credit cart number, cvv, and exp date.
This map is $ 250 for example.
Then I'll tell where to spend the money
There are many options here I will tell some of them.
Option 1.
Ship staff. Choose absolutely any shop, then to absolutely any name and address of the spine itself staff. Main joke is that on this map do not come Charge backing vocals, so that the shop will send love.
2 Option.
To replenish yourself in poker and drained himself.
3 Option.
Very tasty it is possible to translate his money directly into Web-Money.
We have a VCC, it hammered into liqpay.com and replenish the balance.
Then go to the exchanger roboxchange.com or any other. Later can be had with liqpay immediately to WebMoney, but then removed the + right now with the poison on the WM is also impossible. Well, what we do we translate itself liqpay to poison or RBC Money.
But then after people translate this money on your purse. Now have a lot of hand-exchangers on the CEO and the other about the thematic forums.

Trying!!

Pay attention to the fact that the article is written for educational purposes only, and shows how to don`t make a mistakes!
The author is not responsible for any consequences of using this article.

431568 - vanillavisa.com
400765 - allaccessgift.com
400767 - netspend.com
424136 - gift2go.net
370263 - aeprepaid.com
431380 - entropay.com
??????? - togglecard.com
??????? - www-card.com

hXXps://www.discoveregiftcard.com/

payspot.com

hXXp://www.only1.com/travel
hXXps://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order-email/ref=g_gc-dp_bnow_email

Found some - hXXp://get-entro.com/site/ don`t know is it same as entropay or no.