Prepaid 121 ,101 and gift cards

Taker2020

Reaction score
Brothers, i spent a lot on dumps , prepaid debit 121 from usa, gift prepaid and also more. All with pin. I am trying to get none chip cards.My vendor is a reliable shop.
nothing works.
Where is the error ?

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, Bro! You cannot buy dumps with pins from trusted sellers. If you bought such material somewhere, then you were simply cheated and provided with invalid data that cannot be used.
You can try to get your money back for the goods, then most likely the scammers will refuse to return your funds.
To get dumps with pins, you need to buy a working skimmer and install it on the ATM. Only after that would you be able to receive the necessary data for writing to the card, which can be easily cashed and received a lot of money.
At the moment, your question is not clear. Please, clarify what errors you have and under what circumstances.

Taker2020

Reaction score
Hello, Bro! You cannot buy dumps with pins from trusted sellers. If you bought such material somewhere, then you were simply cheated and provided with invalid data that cannot be used.
You can try to get your money back for the goods, then most likely the scammers will refuse to return your funds.
To get dumps with pins, you need to buy a working skimmer and install it on the ATM. Only after that would you be able to receive the necessary data for writing to the card, which can be easily cashed and received a lot of money.
At the moment, your question is not clear. Please, clarify what errors you have and under what
Thanks for ur answer, i just wanted to try dumps to see how it goes, some of them were valid, i think i spent my money on shit. If u have good seller let me know. Thanks again for ur time.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
You can find good dump sellers in the verified section https://carder.market/forums/dumps-only.7/
Please read customer reviews before purchasing.
Usually they are provided in a set track1 + track2, they can be recorded on a card and used for purchases in offline stores, in pos-terminals in which the PIN code is not required.

Itemaru

Reaction score
im thinking about buying a prepaid card of deep web,has anybody ever ordered a card and whats your experience?
also if i can get trusted vendors to buy prepaid or cloned cards,id be grateful.

vyper696

Reaction score
At the moment, your question is not clear. Please, clarify what errors you have and under what circumstances.
About this I have some doubts. How can I get money from dumps collected from my skimmer? I was thinking to write dumps on a blank card and buy a pos with magnetic head reader (no chip) and then just swipe the card as If I were a shop. Otherwise I need to install a camera and record pins. But my question was if there are methods to get money without pin.

vyper696

Reaction score
im thinking about buying a prepaid card of deep web,has anybody ever ordered a card and whats your experience?
also if i can get trusted vendors to buy prepaid or cloned cards,id be grateful.
Bro I was scammed on deep web. Honestly I don’t recommend deep web for buying