possible to check dump if its good, before shop? way to check limit or available amount? without flag.

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to this and havn't had much luck with dumps. Always get decline or Not Approved. I'm slowly getting better. wondering if it is possible to check a dump to see if it has an available limit on it before i go shop and will this flag it? or kill dump. I'm in US. Dunno if that makes difference.

Thanks!

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
i may be wrong but ive never seen checker that doesnt kill dump, weather it be in seconds, or minutes. i have yet to see it. to my knowledge only way is to have person full info to call card customer care and get avail balance... if im wrong id also like to know how to check balance. have yet to see it.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
back in day some checkers had balance check..
but now best way is to have connection @ shop preauth n cancel

Reactions: zbox

zbox

A+
Reaction score
Thanks,

Yeah i've Been Using Pre Auth at Shop, But Think Maybe it'll track Back to shop.
My luck with online Checker have been bad. Thought Maybe Someone has figured out an online one.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Just Use Good Dumps , and you get approved , checker not the problem here i think .

power

Carder
Reaction score
there are still 1-800 numbers that you can call and get authoriztion. if auth code isnt entered then transaction never appears. you just got to have the numbrers ;)

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
there are still 1-800 numbers that you can call and get authoriztion. if auth code isnt entered then transaction never appears. you just got to have the numbrers ;)

Completly right :)
Not anyone knows the number,
Maybe few :)

1 thing to remember all checker kill cards,
Just get some good dumps and always preferable not to check dumps.
If checked,then use it the earlier time possible.

Bless,
:)

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
find somebody to refer you to try2checkme

Thats what i use, for dumps and cvv2. NEVER, no problems, as long as I shop same day.

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me get in there. Cause The Checker I've used a few times seems to kill my dumps.

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Try2Check.me Uses USA Merchants.. Better Check US Dumps Only
If you check any EU Dumps It will kill..cause as you know If you use EU Dumps It goes to one swipe only and second one It will call for authorization

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to this and havn't had much luck with dumps. Always get decline or Not Approved. I'm slowly getting better. wondering if it is possible to check a dump to see if it has an available limit on it before i go shop and will this flag it? or kill dump. I'm in US. Dunno if that makes difference.

Thanks!

If you know how to read the track number use it like a online card and sign up for Netflix trial (they hold $1) or donate $5 to a torrent site use and like.