POS Authorization, FirstData and how you can get caught

brig

Reaction score
I was thinking why mostly real carders gets caught in store more often in Europe using different country bins.

After you swipe the card in POS terminal and everything wents fine, transaction is OK, you're getting a receipt and your stuff. Going out of the store. In minutes, roughly 10-15 someone (probably from FirstData or other POS/ATM monitoring companies) calls to POS terminal assistant (cashier) and tells, that someone used stolen card back in 10-15 minutes, no matter. Then this goes to investigation. Police or other deparment of (Economic Crime Investigation) comes to the store and takes CCTV tape.

They probably have the software and are able to see that the owner of the card, say in USA used the card 3 hours ago or even minutes. And now, someone in Lithuania just used the same card in the store or petrol station.

Not sure if im right (i'm just looking for a way to bypass this).
Currently FirstData monitors 62+ countries as I found it on their website.

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
good technique is to make sure casheir packs all the stuff and bags and everything is ready to go just before paying

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:31 AM ----------

that way you can walk out straight after signing, ring back can happen even seconds after the transaction

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
I have noticed that too in EU.

Sometimes you swipe transaction authorized/approved and the receipt for signature comes out and you sign on it and everything is fine. Than suddenly when second receipt comes out for customer copy it says RETAIN CARD.

Last edited:

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
why not just use EU when in EU...makes sense to me....the usa dollar is not as strong as it use to be....so 1k usd is not 1k EU...much less....but 1k EU is much more in usa...(most of us know this already)....never played in EU so this is just my thoughts....

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Humm not 100% agree .... from experience ( mine & friends ) we NEVER got any trouble by swiping USA,SouthAmerica,EU,asia... 101/201 dumps in EU . Working alot with owner shop ( so i know what happened after ) and they NEVER but NEVER have any visit from Cops for Dumps ( copy ) when thoose have been used into their shop . ( just BANK letters sometimes who ask owner too send copy of receipt of sales .. )

They Only got Cops visit for Card stolen and used in store ( means someone steal card of person and used it into store ) this is for act in same country ( ex: u steal card in UK , and go use it in UK store . owner claim lost of his card at police station of country , and investigate start * )

- I never SEE 1st receipt APPROVED and 2nd say RETAIN CARD !!!! both receipt are ALWAYS SAME ( just sTORE receipt contain digit of card used )

- Some Card DIE very fast as ISRAEL or NZ dumps ( live 1 swipe or 10min ) then turn too HOLD - PICK UP ( this happened really fast ... ) sometimes 1 swipe OK , 2nd swipe after 2 min give PICK UP CARD -

- Aslo is always better use different country Dumps than country of works ;)

I see Country as MEXICO in their list :)))) lol used for 1 month same MEX dumps for large amount ... so their system not work fine .. :D

Last edited:

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i have noticed this first say approved the say canceled
but only in one store this happening
but the making call on phone to store
this is similar to referal b
call for auth

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
i know about Firstdata lot off thong got guy who works at that company, if some one need help , PM me

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
Humm not 100% agree .... from experience ( mine & friends ) we NEVER got any trouble by swiping USA,SouthAmerica,EU,asia... 101/201 dumps in EU . Working alot with owner shop ( so i know what happened after ) and they NEVER but NEVER have any visit from Cops for Dumps ( copy ) when thoose have been used into their shop . ( just BANK letters sometimes who ask owner too send copy of receipt of sales .. )

They Only got Cops visit for Card stolen and used in store ( means someone steal card of person and used it into store ) this is for act in same country ( ex: u steal card in UK , and go use it in UK store . owner claim lost of his card at police station of country , and investigate start * )

- I never SEE 1st receipt APPROVED and 2nd say RETAIN CARD !!!! both receipt are ALWAYS SAME ( just sTORE receipt contain digit of card used )

- Some Card DIE very fast as ISRAEL or NZ dumps ( live 1 swipe or 10min ) then turn too HOLD - PICK UP ( this happened really fast ... ) sometimes 1 swipe OK , 2nd swipe after 2 min give PICK UP CARD -

- Aslo is always better use different country Dumps than country of works ;)

I see Country as MEXICO in their list :)))) lol used for 1 month same MEX dumps for large amount ... so their system not work fine .. :D

absolutly wright bro !
popcorn

just4money

DEER
Reaction score
pi9xxx,

I have a lot of our shops , but everytime when I use EU & USA firstdata.com calling after 10-15min. How to make everything right and how they see everything ? :)

Last edited:

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
I seen lots of first data terminals in Lithuania and other EU contries. Or I think it was firstdata. Anyways I had a blast evrything was working 100x better there than in the USA using USA bin. Some worked for 3 weeks. Everyday 1k from 1pc some times approved for 3k per swipe I know for fact it would not approve in usa for that much. I used around 50-70 pcs usa bin and evrything went smooth.

It either decline which %50 did or works great. Never was call bank or hold card. Its all a lottery guys, my personal card got canceled after trying to buy some petrol for $50.