poker

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Gonna try the poker method and was thinking about FTP? is this one of the easier ones to do it on?

And what abotu facebook texas holdem poker i know you can buy chips, but can you withdraw them?

vivoears

RIPPER
Reaction score
ftp have to depends on what card u going to use and which country .. but US CC is a failed at ftp.

Just4Fun

Carder
Reaction score
I`ve heard in some countries on facebook you can cashout zenga poker chips any ideas?

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
Gonna try the poker method and was thinking about FTP? is this one of the easier ones to do it on?

And what abotu facebook texas holdem poker i know you can buy chips, but can you withdraw them?

i believe poker theme is the only one theme left in online c4rding for me and i believe can make some serious money need to start with it .......

does uk fulls work with poker sites

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
don't even need UK fulls mate :)

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah, normal cc and cvv should work?
Pacm@n: Do you use FTP?

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Man, FTP it's hard to even cash out your own legit money. Forget about carding it. Go to smaller sites like Cake/Victory poker

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
When you deposit money they don't ask for documents, but when withdrawing :)

Please don't tell me my business, what you are saying is not the case for "all poker networks" which you stated, and i was merely correcting. If your next question is which networks don't require it?", then my answer is "keep trying until you find them". ;)

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone wants things handed to them on a plate, never want to do any legwork. And if they think they are on a forum that is filled with guys who want to help them, then they'll soon realise they aren't!

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
90% of you guys trying to card poker-softwares are such morons, do you really think it is as easy as that ?

There are things you people should learn about;

- Poker softwares are not just idiotic programs, they are made by serious intelligent people and that means, carding it should be mostly avoided.

- The 1st time you install a poker-software on your computer, it sends something like a "hardware identification code" to the server, which means, even tough you use 100 proxies, the poker site will still know that it is the same noob over and over again because they can see your hardware-ID

- "ID BLASTER" is a programm which can generate a new hardware-ID for you, which can make them stop seeing that it is the same computer and you also need reverse proxy, not just normal proxy + good vpn

----------------------------------------- Method 1 -----------------------------------------------------------------

- Let's think we have the technical part behind us (RevProxy,ID Blaster,VPN)
Now, how do you think you can deposit money and cash it out, do you guys think if you fund the account with some CVV or FULLS or whatever, you can cash it out to Webmoney ?
No, you are wrong you idiot, you can only withdraw money the same way you deposited so you would make the card owner only richer, we are carders, we empty their accounts, we dont want to make the assholes richer than before

- The easiest way would be to card/fake Netteller.com, you get a high quality CVV, register at that fuckin place, send them fake scanned IDs and wait 2 days, if everything worked out okay, you will get e-mail within 2-3 days and they will confirm that they accepted your card + info

- Then after depositing for instance 600 USD, you log into the account, play 500+? expensive Sit&Go (Super Turbo, 6 people SnG), you wait for good cards and push, you look for good position steal blinds. If you are lucky, you win and immediately have to withdraw the money back into Netteller.com, after you receive it in the Netteller account, go to
-> www.exchangemoneyforum.com or www.exchangemoneyplace.com and look for idiot pakistani exchangers who accept Netteller and give you Webmoney or LibertyReserve

---------------------------------------------- Method 2 ------------------------------------------------------------

- You fund the account with a CVV/FULLS/WHATEVA, with around 800$ is best & easiest.

- You can not lose the money all to your friend, you can only lose about 300 to 400 of it to your friend, otherwise they will notice, you will get both reported to police, and both accounts will be banned in seconds.

- That is why we have 2 ways to lose it to each other, one is, you play expensive super turbo SnGs, go to a 6 people SnG for 180+? with your friend, both register, there are 2 places paid and you both know what cards you have. The main priority is to let the cashier win at least 2nd place. There are 6 people, which means everybody should have a 16.6% of winning the SnG, because at the end of the day, only the cards will decide who wins, tough you 2 are working together, which means you have even more than 34% of winning it. It doesn't matter who takes the chips first, at the end, the cashier will take it all.

- Very important thing about Method 2 is that you need a very good account for cashing out the carded money, you should use an account which must have had at least 200 REAL MONEY games, otherwise a new account with 50games and all mostly in low-stakes will not do the job, matter of fact it will get you banned too.

I hope you learned and understood that it is not easy, but think, you don't have to walk long distances, move your body and do a big thing, you just sit some hours at the computer, do the things carefully and you can make some good money. More than an average worker definitely.

( +++ REP ME if you are honest and made money with my help )

Good luck !

Infor

Nice post !