Point-Of-Dumps WORLDWIDE Dumps Service - Online 24/7 INSTANT Dumps Delivery!

Zog

Reaction score
Anyone know how i can be verified to sell dumps here ?

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
hi guys,i,ve just tried the services of this vendor point-of-dump.he conforms hundred percent to all his advertised promised position,he is very polite and professional and true to his word he gave bonus even though i bought small amount.as promised he helped chech the bins i gave ,and later when i asked for bin list he provided it.Next level now is to go and card his stuff after that i will give the validity rate of his stuff,and i will keep you all posted on how it goes on that angle.meanwhile happy carding guys.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:01 PM ----------

not only his is service superb,but also his bin base is awesome.he got most of the hard to find bins.

roughryder912

RIPPER
Reaction score
just bought a couple from ghim today.. hes cool to work with but somtimes slow to responce.. but delivered stuff.. ill go to work and post my results.. so far i think hes a pretty serious vendor..

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
So far so good :)......very good vendor, very professional, instant delivery and quick response with bonus.....highly recommended. Havn't had much time to work many of the pcs I bought from him yet, but so for its 100% approval...

--kilobit

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Point-Of-Dumps is on point! Everything that he promises, he delivers on. I did a test buy with him and not all pieces worked of course, but those that did work, worked very well. No vendor has a 100% hit ratio and the game is not about that, it's about the quality of those that do work and this vendor has some quality stuff. I got a bonus from him as well. I am going to do business again with him.

Reaction score
Please beware buyers. I am not ICQ UIN 644238218.
This is someone impersonating me. I will always use 1 ICQ and it is in my topic :cool:

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
EXCELLENT VENDOR, DELIVERY WITHIN 5 MINUTES ALL DUMPS VALID AND WORKING A+++++

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please beware buyers. I am not ICQ UIN 644238218.
This is someone impersonating me. I will always use 1 ICQ and it is in my topic :cool:

he write me acting as you bro answer your icq plz i need to place order

suka22

Reaction score
I did my first test wit P-O-D, i took a risk and bought 2k worth of dumps. Delivery was less than 3mn, P-O-D was very professional, btw he gave me very gud deal on the bulk.

Will let y'all kno abt performance.

driz

Carder
Reaction score
how much did u send im comtiplating on buying a large amount

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:33 PM ----------

and what was approval rate

young

Carder
Reaction score
i just bought 10 cl. out 10 feed back 8 were declined.
i reported back he only agree to replace 3. wat type
of business is that.lets make it right u got good feeds.
maybe a misunderstanding if so np...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:34 AM ----------

ordered 10 cl. out 10 8 were decline. reported about 6 due to late feed back.
other two past time frame np. sent him report on decline he only wanna replace 3.
maybe misundersandting if so np. lest make it right.

papoose4kay

Reaction score
Point-Of-Dumps, I NEED THIS BIN
rosky: UK MR AND MISS
rosky: ‎​‎​‎​516029,546298,447964,491002,413593, 446237,,446235,454434,450924,446252,,446231,,414260 ,,414259 ,,414258,,,,414257,,,,493847

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:47 AM ----------

[email protected]

icq ,,,591797955

cashlife909

Reaction score
i buy 100 classic from him again monday and most of em approve!!:):)
keep coming, like best vendor around! A+++!!

power

Carder
Reaction score
Service A++++. Bonus was nice too. Service was instant 5-10 mins. ill post quality later.

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
just recieved dumps..delivery time was excellent! under 5 mins...will post results later: