Point-Of-Dumps WORLDWIDE Dumps Service - Online 24/7 INSTANT Dumps Delivery!

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
Placed an order more than 8 hours ago, didnt recive my dumps yet,he always say fixing and will send soon, until now nothing recived,from 2 hours he sent me old dumps which he already sold to me from 2 days,after i told him that he said by mistake he selected sold dumps.
anyway will give 1 more hour, if i didnt recive my order will post logs in blacklist.

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
Placed an order more than 8 hours ago, didnt recive my dumps yet,he always say fixing and will send soon, until now nothing recived,from 2 hours he sent me old dumps which he already sold to me from 2 days,after i told him that he said by mistake he selected sold dumps.
anyway will give 1 more hour, if i didnt recive my order will post logs in blacklist.

sometimes u have the give these vendors more time bro...dont be in such a rush

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
sometimes u have the give these vendors more time bro...dont be in such a rush

In his rules he said '' u get Ur dumps instant after payment ''
I gave him more than 8 hours bro, and its not about waiting , but its about that he he gave me ( SOLD DUMPS ) , and those sold dumps he sold to me from 2 days and i didn't touch them yet, and now when i checked them, they all dead on checker, error ( No such account ) in which it means ( generated dumps ),
that is the problem bro.
Hope to solve this Pb soon.

foward

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have tried to get in contact with POD n no response....does anyone know if he is still around............quick question....how much did each buyer spend per transaction on each dump? Just want to get an estimate. Thank you to all!!!

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i made and order for 15 dumps ,he sent me instant,do you know what he sent me he sent the ones from his old base,all were pick up,i asked him again,he again sent me 15 dumps a mixed ones which was not my bin,all are invalid,when i posted him the same ,no replyfrom more than 8 hours

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:05 AM ----------

but i know he was a good vendor,may be he had some problems with the base,no need to worry he will fix all problems very soon

drew

Reaction score
I placed an order over 45 days ago all dumps were bad, out of 25 dumps only 3 worked for very small amounts... I sent report instantly... He replied to wait for update on october 1. And here its october 12 still no dumps no replies or nothing... I'm a real serious business person looking to go a long ways in this business, don't seems its going to happen with this guy......!!!!!!! Dude please replace my order like you promised...... real bad business

svennebanan

Reaction score
I bought 3 eu dumps corporate, from bin i always use, and i use them in area they ar issuse on, norway dumps i use in norway and sweden dumps i use in sweden, all decline and it is the fresh base, i told him to replace, but no answer yet... svenrus is my name in icq...

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
no need to worry guys he will fix all the problems asap,may be he had aproblem with his base or some other problem,just be patiet friends,eveything will be resolved soon,he is very good vendor.

driz

Carder
Reaction score
i hope the admin address this situation today.................im very pissed if its mistake its alright just make things right but things looking as they were deliberately done.......admin plz talk to him or pressure him TAKE ACTION

portado00

RIPPER
Reaction score
This Guy is a Trash....he sell dumps to 2 people so Please Admin do something on Him ok(Take action)..he is No good and i will not let any person send money to him again coz..he sent bad dumps and also send dumps to 2 people..Shame Man(Angry)

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i was buying from him from long time but he was not answering me now and he appeared to be offline to em and where as if i ask him from other icq he was replying,dun no what his intention to be here,plz admin do some thing

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Driz ya are right, He did the same thing to me, The link you send about the chat and the disco you buy from him, are the same disco he sell for me yesterday, What Kind of Bullshit is that. This so call Vendor are just fucking rippers in the name of verified. Cocaino and Prada was the real deal, they were the shit. I miss them. POD stuffs is nothing but garbage, save your money. He sell dumps for 2 or 3 people the same dumps. Portado is right, Admin pls do something now

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i cant beleieve this i had some good relation with him ,but he ignored me yesterday i sent money to him he sent all garbage i thought there might be some mistake but he ignored me

driz

Carder
Reaction score
No one send him any money he is greedy and needs to get his act together