Point-Of-Dumps WORLDWIDE Dumps Service - Online 24/7 INSTANT Dumps Delivery!

MARC47

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i want 1200 euros dump valid for me if you have what you price thank and paiment

swagger

DEER
Reaction score
Is someone bough from him today ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:04 PM ----------

Is anyone boght from him today ?

baba088

Reaction score
hi need sumps please if any seller have dumps in pakistan please tell me thanks alots

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

Hey pod i made payment, waiting for you to come online to give you control number. I really need this as soon as possible

skates

Reaction score
With him much in a complicated way communicate. He too long does not answer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 18:06 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 18:03 ----------

Where he disappeared?

suff777

Reaction score
POD is a reliable and honest vendor. He's aware when his db's are fresh, and when they're starting to go stale.
If you act professional, he'll treat you right.
Keep up the good work.

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
looks like he cant handle orders right now, super slow service right now whats up POD ?

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sent him wu payment, waiting for him to send the work. Will post results in a day or two max

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
very slow service!!! i thing u got too much money but make sure the busines pass before Pleasure!!or make support 24\24 ... but always good stuff of corse ;)

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
This Guy is the best, i will not stop working with him. I have try some New sellers here But their dumps Sucks. No Good. But with Point Of Dumps he is the Best. A+++

portado00

RIPPER
Reaction score
This Guy is the best, i will not stop working with him. I have try some New sellers here But their dumps Sucks. No Good. But with Point Of Dumps he is the Best. A+++

well i hear about him but i wonder why he don't respond to me,hope to hear from him soon,with good works.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
He is okay guy sometime may be slow but if you pay by lr maximum 20minutes you get your stuff deal with him already several times and he never exceed 20 minutes to deliver my stuff.but some stuffi bought from his old base all declined i kept them for over a wk b4 using them.so i no ask for replacement ,though normally i no like ask for replacement because these shit is a game you win some times and sometimes you lose after all when you win $5,000.00 on $30.00 bins we never kick nothing back to the vendor.but guys who ask for replacement pls understand i,m not knocking you for it,if a vendor states he replaces it is your call to decide wether you lay your claim.happy carding guys.pod will respond he got his time schedule just have to study it

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
Good communication... Worked out after all. ordered more

Last edited:

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
when u update CA bases

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
POD listen i am trying to reach u 2 days already, need that drop info..im 292409294 please let me know