Please help me in carding I am a beginner

Kittney

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hyy,
I am a beginner in carding. I don't know from where should I buy cc ? This is confusing me and I am going to use whonix as my setup. What are the steps should I take?
If you really want to learn carding Hit me up telegram

Last edited by a moderator:

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hyy,
I am a beginner in carding. I don't know from where should I buy cc ? This is confusing me and I am going to use whonix as my setup. What are the steps should I take?
Hello
There is a section in this forum which shows all the verified shops that have what you require please take a look there in terms of setup please take some time to study and learn there is a lot of informational material in this forum if you look you will find it people offering to "teach" you please be vigilant as often they are rippers and scammers.

whereas people such as @chushpan and @Tomcat you can ask them questions and they have been a very big help for us beginners they will answer questions and id recommend reading through their profile posts as there is a lot of good information

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
A step-by-step guide for beginners who decide to start carding in 2024.
1. First, we study the theoretical foundations. Let’s not be lazy and spend a week reading the information in the forum section for beginners.
2. Don’t be shy and ask any questions in the relevant topics and get answers from other carders.
3. Prepare a device for work - a smartphone or laptop (you can use a computer).
4. Select the software to work with - a virtual machine or an anti-detect browser. I advise you to choose the anti-detectant "Linken Sphere 9" (after registration, 1 session is free, enough for your studies). We read the FAQ on the official website on how to use it, create profiles, install proxies, etc.
5. Choose a trusted store where you can buy NON-VBV or NON-MCSC CC+CVV
We talk with private CC sellers on telegram who can sell the required bins.
6. Select a method for checking the CC for validity.
7. Choose a proven service for selling proxies - socks5, RDP or ssh tunnel so that after installation you get an IP address close to the cardholder.
8. We are preparing websites where you can check your settings for leaks, and your IP address for cleanliness - presence in black databases.
9. We prepare the sites where you want to do carding, choose the method you want to use.
10. We replenish our cryptocurrency wallet with $50-100 for the initial costs of materials for work - CC, proxies, documents (optional), dialing service (optional).
11. Let's move on to practice - we pay for a product or service on the selected site for CC. We are happy with the first successful result.

Please ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer, but be sure to read the beginner's guides on our carding forum first.

lordlucifer07

Reaction score
A step-by-step guide for beginners who decide to start carding in 2024.
1. First, we study the theoretical foundations. Let’s not be lazy and spend a week reading the information in the forum section for beginners.
2. Don’t be shy and ask any questions in the relevant topics and get answers from other carders.
3. Prepare a device for work - a smartphone or laptop (you can use a computer).
4. Select the software to work with - a virtual machine or an anti-detect browser. I advise you to choose the anti-detectant "Linken Sphere 9" (after registration, 1 session is free, enough for your studies). We read the FAQ on the official website on how to use it, create profiles, install proxies, etc.
5. Choose a trusted store where you can buy NON-VBV or NON-MCSC CC+CVV
We talk with private CC sellers on telegram who can sell the required bins.
6. Select a method for checking the CC for validity.
7. Choose a proven service for selling proxies - socks5, RDP or ssh tunnel so that after installation you get an IP address close to the cardholder.
8. We are preparing websites where you can check your settings for leaks, and your IP address for cleanliness - presence in black databases.
9. We prepare the sites where you want to do carding, choose the method you want to use.
10. We replenish our cryptocurrency wallet with $50-100 for the initial costs of materials for work - CC, proxies, documents (optional), dialing service (optional).
11. Let's move on to practice - we pay for a product or service on the selected site for CC. We are happy with the first successful result.

Please ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer, but be sure to read the beginner's guides on our carding forum first.
Thank you for your response. But i have many doubts like which os should I use? As whonix is already installed in my virtual machine and I have read many articles written by you @chushpan and @Tomcat, In which it was clear that we should use a different laptop other than our personal laptop but i have only one laptop in which virtual machine is installed. If I use whonix then technitium mac changer is not available for use. Then I need to install w7 or w10. Then, Can we use mac changer inside virtual machine? Can you please suggest some stores that offers non vbv cc? I am usually confused between RDP, socks and Vpn. Can we use socks inside RDP? And we are using RDP inside virtual box? I want to create a complete setup and I am almost frustrated because nothing is clear in my mind that what should be my first step and next. I know some steps after reading articles written by you and others. But unable to implement because of lack of clarity. Can you help me in making a complete and secure setup? And from where should I get the services that are reliable. I am afraid in setup because I have lost a lot of money for carding trails and nothing worked before. And one more thing about NonVbv, What should be the price of one card? What is working with NonVbv bin? Is it different from NonVbv cc? And actually what does we need to buy Bin or cc? If we buy BIN how should be it used?

I apologise because I know my questions are crazy enough. I know the basic stuff like BIN is bank identification number and mostly basic but when it comes to thinking about practical I get confuse.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Install the Windows 10 operating system on your virtual machine. You can also download and run it from the flash drive - it will be more convenient.
Technitium Mac Changer should work in Windows.
You can buy Non-VBV cards from my friend in telegram: @alex4488ava (derkoba).
When you have good bins, you can look for them in any CC store, the advertising topics of which can be found in a proven section.
RDP is remote access to a computer. You just connect to it from the vitual machine and start working. If you have a Home RDP, then Proxy Socks5 can not be used. Since RDP will give its IP address. Do not forget to check it for cleanliness. There are few sellers of Home RDP and SSH tunnels, although they are better for carding than Proxy Socks5.
Many antifraud systems of the sites detect proxy and RDP through open non-standard ports.
Your security chain should look like this.
The main system -> VPN not a leading logs -> launch VM -> Firefox portable + clean socks5.
Instead of a virtual machine, you can install any anti-detector browser. It is better to work with it and easier, as it gives less leaks than VM.

Please ask questions until a complete understanding of the process in the carding. You must succeed in this direction and start making good money yourself.

lordlucifer07

Reaction score
Install the Windows 10 operating system on your virtual machine. You can also download and run it from the flash drive - it will be more convenient.
Technitium Mac Changer should work in Windows.
You can buy Non-VBV cards from my friend in telegram: @alex4488ava (derkoba).
When you have good bins, you can look for them in any CC store, the advertising topics of which can be found in a proven section.
RDP is remote access to a computer. You just connect to it from the vitual machine and start working. If you have a Home RDP, then Proxy Socks5 can not be used. Since RDP will give its IP address. Do not forget to check it for cleanliness. There are few sellers of Home RDP and SSH tunnels, although they are better for carding than Proxy Socks5.
Many antifraud systems of the sites detect proxy and RDP through open non-standard ports.
Your security chain should look like this.
The main system -> VPN not a leading logs -> launch VM -> Firefox portable + clean socks5.
Instead of a virtual machine, you can install any anti-detector browser. It is better to work with it and easier, as it gives less leaks than VM.

Please ask questions until a complete understanding of the process in the carding. You must succeed in this direction and start making good money yourself
Thank you for your valuable response🙏. I have understood the task almost. But there are some questions from above post like 1. Are there different types of RDPs?
2. How can I buy Home RDP and SSH TUNNELS?
3. What is meant by VPN not a leading logs?
4. I have heard about anti detect browser and searched for it then came to know it is expensive for me now so I cannot afford right now.
5. I can use only one thing RDP and socks5?
6. And mostly questions are about buying services and their reliability
7.In previous post anti dtector browser I have Ubuntu as main os can I

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
1. What are the Different Types of RDP?
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a protocol that allows you to control a remote computer. It is mainly used for system administration and connecting to virtual desktops. There are three types of RDPs:
- Standard RDP: This is the original version of the protocol and it only supports TCP/IP connections.
- Secure RDP: This type of protocol uses TLS or SSL to encrypt data in transit, so it is encrypted from end to end.
- MultiProtocol RDP: This type of protocol can be used for both TCP/IP and UDP connections, so it can provide access to other network services such as printers on a remote computer.
There are 2 types of RDPs in carding.
- home RDP (home computer close in IP address to the card reader)
- server RDP (server, not suitable for us)
Carders choose home RDP.
2. You need to look for sellers of RDPs and ssh tunnels on the Internet. You can also view advertisements on carding forums and hacking forums.
3. The VPN must be paid or a VPN made by yourself. The most important thing is that your VPN does not keep logs, that is, logs of Internet visits.
Free VPNs can track your activities and report them to law enforcement upon request.
4. There are free anti-detect browsers. Paid anti-detection browsers can provide 1 or several profiles (unique digital fingerprints of the device) for free.
5.You can use RDP and socks5 separately or together RDP+socks5, this will create an additional link of anonymity on the network. The most important thing is that the IP address corresponds to the ZIP or city of the cardholder. Socks5 is easier to find for these purposes than RDP.
6. Before using a store or any carding service, read reviews on carding forums about this service. To avoid being deceived when purchasing something, use the Escrow Service from a forum you trust.
7. Most popular anti-detect browsers work stably in 2024 on Windows and Linux.