Please 5 minutes of ur times brothers

Taker2020

Reaction score
There was an update on the web that i am hitting and now theres a VBV.
I was using all mostly 450553 450440
I just need some bins with no vbv that could work in canada. Even if its usa cvv i dont care. Please its urgent.Thanks in advance guys god bless all.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Now all good vendors sell cards without an VBV code, as they are very convenient and practical to use in carding. No confirmation of the number is required.
To do this, you need to select the appropriate working bins and use the search for them in a verified card store.
CCs are sold with the format of the card number, name and surname of the cardholder, security code and other additional information. This makes the job easier.
You can find a Large NON VBV List at the link.
There are a lot of stores in Canada that are successfully carding. Wish you luck. It's very easy and simple.

Taker2020

Reaction score
Now all good vendors sell cards without an VBV code, as they are very convenient and practical to use in carding. No confirmation of the number is required.
To do this, you need to select the appropriate working bins and use the search for them in a verified card store.
CCs are sold with the format of the card number, name and surname of the cardholder, security code and other additional information. This makes the job easier.
You can find a Large NON VBV List at the link.
There are a lot of stores in Canada that are successfully carding. Wish you luck. It's very easy and simple.
Thanks a lot wish u the best.

Taker2020

Reaction score
If i have more question can u help ? I am ready to pay nothing is free my brother

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
If i have more question can u help ? I am ready to pay nothing is free my brother
I was very pleased to read such a message. I'm used to helping for free. You can prepare a list of questions and ask them in the appropriate topic. I will gladly answer and teach you.
When you make a lot of money and everything works out for you, you can send money to the fund of this forum for its further development.
I earn from 10k euros every day, I have enough for life and I want every person to be satisfied and happy.