PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
GREAT FUCKING VENDOR!!! SERVICE IS THE BEST I HAD. STARTED DOING BIZ ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO. ORDERS PER WEEK 200-300 PCS EMBOSS. THIS GUY LOOKS OUT FOR PPL THAT DO GOOD BIZ WITH HIM. TRUST ME! WORK IS GOOD.

ChiamaloGio

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u make with chip 201?

WICOH

Reaction score
Are you still around?? I did contact you in ICQ about placing an order for overlays. Hopefully you'll come around and reply to me. Thanks

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Are u still working? Trying to get hold of you on icq please reply, need to place order. Please contact via pm or icq.

Thank you

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Hey bro its me SB we do good business all the time but now I am seeming to have a problem, I cant contact you thru ICQ or support we need to rectify an issue that I have had. I dont want to post information in public so please respond to me in PM OR ICQ thank you brother.

Slacker tops all, this is my guy right here, I appreciate everything he does for me. Great vendor!!!!!
super A+++++++++++ all serious ppl about there business need to come holla at slacker !!!

Last edited:

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ' in /var/www/modules/support.php on line 36 Thank you! Your ticket added to queue and will be answered as soon as possible.

Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ' in /var/www/modules/support.php on line 46

is what I get when i try to post brother.
check PM bro
ticket system works 75% of the time lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:41 AM ----------

GREAT FUCKING VENDOR!!! SERVICE IS THE BEST I HAD. STARTED DOING BIZ ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO. ORDERS PER WEEK 200-300 PCS EMBOSS. THIS GUY LOOKS OUT FOR PPL THAT DO GOOD BIZ WITH HIM. TRUST ME! WORK IS GOOD.
Appreciate the feedback. We try our best to get shit out quick and with good quality.

jtan

Reaction score
slacker,

Need to place an order for embossed cards.
Please send order info.

Jtan

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Great guy! Just wish he would come online!!

easymoney

Reaction score
Best vendor here! Excellent and fast service, great communication and excellent quality! Looking forward to doing business with you again.

KBroker

Reaction score
Placed a small order came in 2 days, amazing quality blanks, highly recommend.

monymagnet

Carder
Reaction score
hey guys, i strongly recommned this guy i vouch for him 110% lol dealt with him for overlays FL and amazing quality fast shipping professional work. best guy here been in business for long and best at what he does