PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
Hello bro r u still send to overseas other country bcoz I really need u bro thx n please answer me bro I appreciate that bro, so if u online let me know asap bro ok, I am just waiting for u bro thx a lot man :):):)

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
the guy is amazing / support the best one , once he show up in my jabbler online. I just need 2min. and my order was allready taken and tomorrow will ship out for me with overnight shipping. price was cheaper then other guys selling.

I feel happy and slacker make my sunday. recomende for everbody....

with this guy profesional connection only

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
SO ima keep it real. As many noticed, I havent been online much in the last 2-3 months. Truth is I havent been pursuing new clients. I have tons of orders and work from my regular clients which keeps us busy. Dont take this as not caring about the new guy but it is what it is, gotta keep service good and not let it suffer. So if you new guys happen to catch me online and ready to order with money in hand then I will be happy to assist you. But I dont come on often for saftey reasons so dont get your hopes up. If you guys cant catch me then Pizza is more than capable of producing what you need. I vouch for him and He is a good dude and wont rip either.

In addition, this thread will not be renewed for another year so I'm sure admins will delete it soon when they see its up for renewal. As for my regular customers, you already know what time it is and how to order.

slacker

Reaction score
DUe to Liberty Reserve freezing accounts everywhere. We no longer accept this form of payment. We have converted fully to Perfect Money. Although I have been know to do special deals for bitcoin or Mtgox codes :)

slacker

Reaction score
We accepting LR again with new account, lets hope they dont freeze this one. Perfect Money now froze so we will suspend PerfectMoney and accept LR as always. Bitcoin payment method is being worked on as well.

Mkjns154

Reaction score
This guy is a ripper..he jus ripped me for 290$$..pay him for an ID and he stopbrespondin and I didn't get da ID yet or any reply.bhyers be aware

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:48 PM ----------

Payment Mode Account
Date 09/25/2012 22:09
Batch 111868132
From U5528699 (bjohnson)
To U4867519 (Hm)
Amount $215.00
Memo
Payment Purpose Purchase of goods

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:50 PM ----------

Payment Mode Account
Date 09/25/2012 22:15
Batch 111868660
From U5528699 (bjohnson)
To U4867519 (Hm)
Amount $45.00
Memo
Payment Purpose Purchase of goods

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
You are clearly lying, he does not sell ID.
Someone ripped you, you must check with who you deal would be better to post ICQ who ripped you cuz im sure it wasn't him because he does not make any ID.

discovermane

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PIZZA YOU RIPPED ME BRO ILL SEND INFO TO BLACK LIST FOR PPL THAT WANNA SEE I PAID FOR 10PCS PLASTICS 5 MC 5 VISA NEVER RECIEVED BEEN WEK AND A HALF

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
yo bro, how r u bro do u stiill accept order to overseas bro so i just want to order bulk to overseas holograms bbro so let me know asap bro so i am waiting 4 u answer me bro ok thx a lot bro hehehe
:D:D:D

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Trying to contact. Get in touch please

roofer

Carder
Reaction score
please respond in jabber, willing to make an order at any time, been waiting for your reply for the past 3 days. thanks in advance.

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
I reading reading , some ripped some other ripped other/....why da fuck nobody blocking them and delete wher is support ...Please lets clean this forum.