PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

Scurds

Reaction score
Just received my order. Sent me 2 extra pieces, great quality and super fast delivery. A++++++++ :) :)

abba

Professional
Reaction score
hi slacker is your i.d service up and if so are your i.d scannable ?

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
ID service notup. And i dont want to lead anyone on but it is 95% that it will not return. Only thing I can suggest is Wave or Idchief. Plastics pretty much consumes my workers time and there is little time to make IDS. I try to offer quick and reliable service and when IDS are thrown into the mix, its too hard to keep to that promise.

Last edited:

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
THANK U IS NOT ENUFF :)

Cant say enuff bout this guy he is a real businessman with good intentions! Too bad other vendors arent genuinely the same caliber! Keep up the excellent work, rates, and premium service level :)

Its guys like u that keep guys like me taking care of my family and friends, we all thank u sir

tati

Carder
Reaction score
Hello DO you create American Express Cards ? I just want a Bulk of them ; Random numbers on them; thanks let me know; my YM is Dphracker

slacker

Reaction score
yes we do, check the album for designs. Random or Custom CIDs are included in prices

slacker

Reaction score
Quick Poll... How do ya guys feel about automated ordering system? Its hard for me to get on ICQ but always in the office Mon-Fri. We currently take email orders from customers but I thought an automated site to order from might help the newer people get as well. Also tracking would be built in so you all can see when your orders process and then ship. Let me know your opinions please. If response is positive then Ill make it happen.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
KICKASS IDEA ON THE AUTOMATED STORE. LET PEOPLE PICK THE EXACT QUANITY OF EACH DESIGN!! WONDERFULL. NOW AS LONG AS PAYMENT IS AUTOMATED AND SHIPPING IS sPEEDY, AND STAYS FAST, WE WILL ALL BE IN FOR A TREAT!!!

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Tracking should not be built in for security reasons in case site gets taken down, the rest is fine. If you haven't got anyone yet to work on it I can direct you to someone.

slacker

Reaction score
Tracking should not be built in for security reasons in case site gets taken down, the rest is fine. If you haven't got anyone yet to work on it I can direct you to someone.
Thats true didnt think of that. I can always make worker send that manually through email.

Reaction score
Great Idea, Sometimes it can be hard getting a hold of you. But you are the best. :)

blackjackslim

Reaction score
hi bro tried reach out to you many of time bro need 300 illinois i like you work bro but you so hard to communicate with

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
links all dead:(

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
hi bro, i need some stfs from u, just contactet on icq, wait u online; tks