PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
This guy is who to come to when ordering anytype of plastics! The IDs are of top quality and this guy is a man of his word. Good looking out bro !

blackjackslim

Reaction score
slacker, hi bro i want to do business with you but your so hard to catch online bro i would like to buy a 1000 i d holo bro will you please contact bro icq 591567972 blackjackslim bro

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
slacker, hi bro i want to do business with you but your so hard to catch online bro i would like to buy a 1000 i d holo bro will you please contact bro icq 591567972 blackjackslim bro
I sent you a PM last week bro. Hit me up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 PM ----------

ID SERVICE DOWN FOR HOLIDAYS!

Service will resume the first week in January
Thanks for your patience!

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
bro why u never online again i want order again bro can u add me once again bro thx so i am waiting for u asap bro

ebimel

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well i am not a big Guy but in local i can arrange some order for you. Bro do you take Only one 1 piece order ( and not ship this but sent a scan copy of this card for some extra$). Can you please let me know

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
bro i am a cinoo why u never accept my icq or jabber because i want to buy some holo bro so i am waiting for u bro ok so can u accept my icq or jabber bro thx i am waiting for asap

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF JAN RIGHT LOL

Thought we was getting bk to work this week good buddy im waiting patiently for previous placed order and need to place a bigger one soon as u get bk on deck good buddy! Thanks

Shuba

Reaction score
add plz in icq

slacker

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

FULL Plastic service back up for your pleasure :)

ID service still down for time being.

I will be spending today catching up all emails and icq messages. I will get to you so please be patient. Old customers know how to order, NEW customers can catch me on ICQ any day this week. Sorry was down a week long than I had planned but lets make some fucking big money together in 2012! PEACE

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
U R THE FUCKIN BEST DUDE

Show me a plastic/ID vendor better & cheaper than Slacker which I know u won't find and i'll give u a free corp/purch dump :) Good luck with that shit hahahaha lol

slacker

Reaction score
damn i want a dump :) j/k

$9 blanks, ALL DAY TODAY ONLY. if you read this tomorrow, sorry :(
This is for current inventory only.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
del...sorry was a clone whis same name.. not the original SORRY

Last edited: