Plastic Service

Dardking

Reaction score
Got stuff from him, very quick and polite guy, have 3 days delayed, he gave me bonus, good work respect+++++++

Consigliori

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
del

Last edited:

GBAGBO

Reaction score
HE IS A****** vendor, he is very caring , helpful and was all the way with my order till delivery date, he just doesn't sell and ignore you. he even replaced order swiftly when seized. Packaging is top class and well disguised. best vendor ever. all other vendors should follow his footstep. thx man.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:13 PM ----------

pls guys try him and u would not be disappointed, i have used other plastic vendors in the past, who dont care on quality and packaging, Consigliori is the main man.

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, buy and u will see! Holos good stamped! U send me msg in icq last summer and didnt answer anymore. It is not polite!

i apologize...i was then in a little hurry and accualy now i regret that i have ordered from someone else...

but no worry i will order and try your service...as i see you have nice sample of embossed card's...

but for now i must first find some new location so that you can shipp the package...

tnx and sorry again for not awnsering...

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
well guys this guy consigliori is the man to go to now for plastics,very deligent,efficient caring and easy to chart with,very humble and professional ,gbagbo experience with him is same with my experience with ,and for packing he is best i,ve seen so far,his stuff is almost invisible,you will have to look hard for awhile before you can find it.above all he is very honest.i vouch for him hundred percent.he is triple A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
HAPPY CARDING TO ALL.

Ziger

DEER
Reaction score
Consigliori, Привет стукани в асю 620-716-800 хочу пластика заказать !!

bbc

Reaction score
Yo Consigliori i need icq the one u got posted on banner is saying no search results when i try to add u on icq i really need your plastics bad bro. pls bro when u get message send private message.

ZTE

Carder
Reaction score
Svoi skanq nape4ateesh?? esli dam 4to pe4atat !!?? i esho u tebja zakozat tak plastik!

Consigliori

BANNED
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

KINGGENT

RIPPER
Reaction score
Привет ... хочу пластика заказать ...

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Очень хороший сервис. Советую Всем !

Very good service. I advise everyone!

doughboy

Reaction score
Service delivery and product quality!!!

Flawless AAA+++

Consigliori

BANNED
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Made order whit him very nice guy and good comunication. Order must arrive this week will post result after i receive. So far A+

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
For sure, you'll be happy, 2 weeks ago i went in very big store, after i swiped, cashier asked me for plastic, she holded it and called security, a guy come take the card and behind the counter, he check the plastic and holo, front and back with a UV detector machine, he come back and told me : i'm very sorry sir, thank you very much...
So nothing to say more.... ;-)

Last edited:

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
Yes UV machine sorry, but he check also holo of course, same machine that check bills...