Pin By Sound Technology

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
Pin By Sound Technology-Reposted

Did someone out here ever know something about 'Pin by Sound' Technology ?
Yeah u've heard me :| . I know some romanian dude who has this tech . In his words , it has a micro sound sensor which converts atm keys beeps into text and send sms in real time including the tracks in real time. (it has no internal storage)

We spoke on skype and i had a cam presentation for the nano bezel with this tenchology and some kind of reader stripe installed. He inserted a sim and i was asked to call to the skimmers sim # - I DID , i receive the tracks in few seconds .

So finally i was wondering if someone already know this .

Some pics from the screen video.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8dusie

password : crimeismygame

PLEASE POST YOUR OBSERVATIONS AFTER SEEING THE PICS.

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Pin by sound it's a myth. All keys on atm make same sound..its not like dtmf on telephone..

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
Pin by sound it's a myth. All keys on atm make same sound..its not like dtmf on telephone..

Yes but these people claim that's the trick and that is why they use sound sensors . I dont believe it totally but cant suspect romanians/bulgarians when it comes to skimming :) . But i wish it exists.

Ill have further talks with him and keep this thread posted. Thankyou.

dumpsneed

Reaction score
if this is his id (the anti scammer) here is total conversation i think that he is a fucking ripper
[9:42:34 PM] the anti scammer: stai sa ma duc sa aduc skimmeru
[9:42:37 PM] the anti scammer: 1 min
[9:46:11 PM] the anti scammer: ok deci
[9:46:25 PM] the anti scammer: pentru ca sa primesti detaliile
[9:46:33 PM] the anti scammer: trebe sa iti spun cum setezi
[9:46:38 PM] the anti scammer: skimmeru
[9:46:44 PM] the anti scammer: ca sa iti trimeata mesajele
[9:46:59 PM] the anti scammer: deci skimmeru are un sim card in el
[9:48:01 PM] the anti scammer: si o sa-ti dau numaru de telefon de la simcardu din skimmer si trebuie sa suni o data sau sa dai un mesaj pe nr care til dau eu adica numare din simcard
[9:48:03 PM] the anti scammer: ok?
[9:48:17 PM] ME: ok
[9:50:43 PM] the anti scammer: k deci asta e nr
[9:51:01 PM] the anti scammer: 0727526018
[9:51:17 PM] ME: pai da-mi frate web cam
[9:52:35 PM] ME: acolo in cap tree bagata cartela ?
[9:52:46 PM] the anti scammer: da
[9:52:55 PM] ME: am inteles
[9:53:30 PM] ME: ia scoate cartela din telefon
[9:53:38 PM] ME: si arato la camera
[9:53:51 PM] ME: cu logo
[9:54:12 PM] ME: pai ala e nr de conex ce mi-ai dat u
[9:54:20 PM] ME: si in ea ai cartela de cosmote
[9:54:49 PM] the anti scammer: scuze stai so bag pe aia de vdf
[9:54:56 PM] the anti scammer: stai asa
[9:57:57 PM] the anti scammer: scuze
[9:58:04 PM] the anti scammer: nu o mai gaseam
[9:59:29 PM] ME: bago in tel la u sa vad daca e nr ala ce ai u acolo
[9:59:52 PM] the anti scammer: k
[10:00:00 PM] ME: da ma bago in tel sa itzi dau un bip
[10:01:43 PM] the anti scammer: deci
[10:01:50 PM] the anti scammer: asta e facuta pentru sim
[10:01:59 PM] the anti scammer: stai sa vad cum o potrivesc in tel
[10:06:45 PM] the anti scammer: ...
[10:06:57 PM] the anti scammer: ai iesit
[10:09:08 PM] ME: asa ia zii

for non ro language he use 2 sim and have another sim that he send you msg with info don't deal with him he is a fucking ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:22 PM ----------

ATMs dont usually make sounds and when they do they never give a unique tone per key. Ive used dozens of different models and have never noticed this. Some of the newer ones have headphone jacks for the blind. Perhaps those make sound, but that would be difficult to snoop.

That said, there's research on figuring out what keys make what sound when you type on them with computer keyboards. Its unlikely that method can be used on ATMs as there are less keys and they are generally quieter, but who knows.

dumpsneed

Reaction score
he is a crook don't deal with him also i talked with this fucking shit and he is a fucking ripper he used 2 phone sim and send from another info with all track's

BE AWARE

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Yes as others have said, bro beware. At least ask for one more demonstration and control the conditions. But if it works, don't be quiet. :)

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
are you fucking serious? this is totally bullshit, you cannot guess the pin by the sound!
just imagine how the atm manufacturer inserts not 1 but 16 different speakers for every key. or 1 speaker, but specifically writes the software so that the speaker behaves different by every key. And what for? So you just go and "hear" the pin ??? get real