"Pickup" Basics in Carding

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
abdb4f0b25b3719dd0dfb.jpg

1. General concepts

To begin with, what is the pickup sphere in carding. You carding goods from cc onto the owners themselves and during the trip of the goods, leave them at the courier service office, from where specially trained people pick them up. Also it is necessary to mention this kind of pickup as interception. People intercept the courier service in front of the houses and pick up the goods.

Basic concepts:

Pickup
is a process when people with fake id in the mail pick up the goods.

Fake id is a fake document that is printed in the name and surname of the owner with his photo.

Hold is the process when a parcel is left at the post office for subsequent pickup.

The subtleties of work

In general terms, of course, everything is easy: carding -> hold -> pickup -> got money.

But as elsewhere, there are difficulties, the main ones and their workaround:

- The store requires a verification order.

Since most people work with public services, most of them are located in the 'hard-boiled states' (approx. California, Florida). I called over 25 stores at the moment, there is a very strict control of such orders, namely, if you order more than $ 2k the first order in the store, then it is sent for manual processing.

The workaround is as follows: carding about $ 1500-1600, in no case take express delivery.

- The store does not issue a track.

It often happens that the order is hissed, but the track is not given out to any one. The solution, of course, is banal - 1 ringing is enough, it is best to prepare BG in advance. And then there were cases that they asked stupid questions, and if you did not answer, they immediately deployed the packs.

There are also subtleties with hold parcels, but this is a little later.

- The store has put a hold ban.

This means that when the parcel was sent, the store set the hold prohibition condition. Such parcels can be sent to hold, only if the store wishes. This problem is solved by calling the store and describing its pre-prepared history. Sometimes you need to show special chips, here dial-up services will help you.

2. Search for shops and their analysis

Just want to refute 1 myth. It is popularly believed that since the store is popular, it means that it will not work - this is nonsense. I can immediately throw from 10 well-known stores, which for 2 years have both sent top-end goods and are sending them. And now about the search itself, just forget about the Alexa Rank and other sites "ratings". When working in this direction, you need to analyze the store itself from the inside, for example, let's analyze uniquephoto.com

What we pay attention to:

1) The state of the site and the availability of updates. You need to look through the footer for a year of copyright and view the product, if there are new models, then the shop is "live"

2) Next, you need to look for the Shipping Information section, in which, in most cases, you can get all the information we are interested in. Then we immediately understood what courier the store was delivering:
загруженное (2).png

and also learned that there will be a ban on hold. By going down and reading, you can find out the best time for carding.

загруженное (3).png

- this means that, ideally, carding from the very morning, so that the payment goes through by the evening and the goods are sent + update the order status.

3) Live-chat is very helpful in analyzing the store. Think in advance about the legend about the gift to your friend / girlfriend, and to make a surprise - you cannot deliver it home.

Despite all the banality of such a dialogue, most stores immediately say it will be possible to leave the goods at the post office or not. The so-called warming up of the shop with a bell is crap. It only allows you to extract information, but no more. All the details can be easily found out on the website of any store or by chatting in live-chat.

If you haven't found any special information, register mail under CH at hotmail / aol and write to the store's support according to the same legend. It takes a long time, but it helps a lot in searching for stores, devoting 1-2 days a week to such searches, I have collected a little more than 80 stores with lekvid, which send goods well.

4) Another little information for people who use orders by phone: I processed a very large number of orders just like that, first, climb the site, create an account, if possible, write in the live-chat that some problem could not they help place your order. The vast majority ask them to call and place an order. Orders placed in this way, they have a certain "high rank" and quickly go through processing.

3. Methods of carding and analysis

There are several variations of carding: by phone, online and by mail.

1) Carding by phone

In general, driving by phone always follows the standard procedure - we introduce ourselves who we are, what we want to buy, give our data, go to checkout, transmit card data, the operator conducts and often says whether our order has passed or not …

The carding process can vary, it basically all depends on how large the shop is, the larger it is, the easier it is to carding, since the operators there are trained to woo and suck the client from all sides without asking unnecessary questions. And vice versa, the smaller the shop, the more "close" communication comes with the manager, he has more responsibility, often the manager in the small shop who took the order from you will supervise him inside and out. This entails, for example, the fact that the operator may ask whether you are sure of a particular purchase, what specific characteristics you are interested in, and so on, whether you understand what you are buying and why. You need to be ready for this, it's good if you understand the product, it's more difficult if not, but you can always use social engineering (I'm buying for my daughter, she wanted this, I do not know why, the example is rough and short-circuited, come up with your own).

The above concerns mainly liquid, that is, all kinds of cameras, computers, navigators, and so on.

I want to note separately about the shops with cameras only - it is better not to go there by ringing at all, because they are very aggressive, scrupulous and attentive. There are exceptions, but if they do not like you in something at any stage of the conversation, do not be surprised when you hear the phrase: "Where did you steal the card?"

If we talk about carding stores with gear, then there are usually no difficulties at all, you will simply be adequately served and that's it, there is very good service.

By cardingprocess itself, at all stages it is very important to accurately and clearly give information, letters and words, in English it is more difficult than in Russia. Accordingly, so that later not to guess where my confirmation order fell, it is best to pronounce the letters in the so-called military format at all stages. That is, there is an email:

[email protected]

Passing an email to the operator is best done like this:: d for david, a for alpha, v for victory, i for India, d for david and further by analogy (@ -at, gmail (dot)

com - they will understand this part anyway, you don't have to do spelling)

2) Carding online

As well as carding by phone, carding online occurs according to the standard scheme - we go to a pre-planned store via google search, then we start to "warm up" it, walking through the goods of the 1st category that we want to drive. After choosing a product and reading the information, we start ordering it. I recommend that you always do this through the "guest" mode, and then register an account after a successful entry.

Mail I use gmail or hotmail, made under the card holder.

We make the first order up to $ 2000, then after sending it, you can try again increasing the amount, because there is increased confidence in such orders and you can easily go through the verification department.

3) Carding by mail

This variety is very rare and in the vast majority, it is allowed to do only in small "regular stores", which are represented in 1 state and there is no targeting to other states in their advertising policy. In the course of communication with the support, a payment form is requested, which is sent to you by email. Be ready to immediately draw the card itself, because most often this is the next letter from the store.

Communication is built according to the scheme:

"You have such and such a product, but I just can't find it, can I buy it from you?"

Most often, they give consent and ask for a form of payment, because the card does not want to pay through the site. And they send the payment form to the same email.

The disadvantages are obvious: long processing, often require rendering, for which it allows you to carding $ 3-5k without problems. This method is especially good for owners.

I give my preference to online carding, since it is the fastest and least expensive method.

All carding need to be analyzed and statistics on stores should be entered, specifically the amounts and goods, the number of necessary checks. By simply writing information into the table over time, you will form a trace information. type:

store name passed / failed average amount (verification) maximum amount (verification)

Based on this, I formed a list of stores that are optimal for carding.

4. Hold of parcels

At the moment, when working within the USA, most stores use only 4 courier services: UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL.

Quietly and without any problems hold is done only for two: UPS and FedEx

In UPS, in the vast majority, you need to make hold with a regular call, which will help you with a large number of stores.

FedEx can be held by ourselves, in the custumize delivery option. More than one article has been written on this topic, I just want to add about some "special" cases:

- With FedEx shipping recently, the following problem has regularly surfaced: you made a hold request, but the item will be left at the courier service office if there is 1 unsuccessful delivery. This means that the courier will try to deliver home, if no one is there, then the parcel will be in the mail. It all depends on your luck, like a small detour - you can call the post office and ask to deliver at a certain time. But you must name it and calculate when CH is not at home, a call from the social engineering to the holder himself helps us in this.

5. Organization of your pickup service

But this is most likely the beginning of the most interesting part for most

To begin with, a pickup is a very difficult business. Yes, the pickup is an auxiliary link in carding. And without him nowhere, as well as without carding.

In order to succeed in this business, a considerable investment of money, effort, and time is required.

What do you need? Or what are the main components of a pickup truck. Let's try to put together a big picture from small pieces of the puzzle:

- a good team (this is the most important element)

Pickup is a risky business, so you should be surrounded by people on whom you can rely more than yourself.

Those people in whom you will be sure, whom you will trust 100%. Since in the case of a not very good outcome, TOGETHER you can avoid an insidious fate. And if you point your finger at each other, everyone will get it. It is also important to establish monetary rewards on the shore for the work / share of each person in the business, so that later there are no questions and no offenses.

- expensive equipment - which is worth spending money on and which is not worth saving on, since this is again your safety and the safety of your team.

Now more about the equipment:

1. Printer + laminator for printing on plastic cards. A striking representative is the Fargo printer

Cost from $ 5000 for the cheapest and used option.

2. Accessories for the printer. Printers of this type are called transparent printers. And instead of paint, a film is inserted into them.

We need: 2 types of film for printing + film for lamination. The approximate cost of the kit is about 500 USD for 300 stamps.

The card has 2 sides. Accordingly, you will spend about 500 ye on 150 cards, not taking into account the defective and failed IDs.

3. Plastic cards (the plastic itself, respectively)

4. Ready-made template for printing, rendered with high quality in Photoshop. Moreover, rendering should be done directly from the original document.

I can tell right away the approximate amount for the "budget" of the start: about $ 9-10k for equipment alone.

As a result, the quality should be perfect. It is necessary to monitor everything: the quality of the printer, and the quality of the rendered document, and even the quality of plastic.

In connection with the spread of this direction, the post offices began to be very attentive to the photo-id and see what they are served. So the consequences will be very sad if postal workers have a clearly fake document in their hands.

Next, you need to establish the logistics part of the work:

Specially organized warehouses for logistics and movement of goods. You need to understand that all the good that your faithful friends will take away clearly will not fit in your home, and for the sake of safety, it is not very good to keep all this at home. To do this, it is worth renting warehouses, and preferably several, in order to meet there with drops, as well as store goods. I advise you to rent 2 warehouses. One in order for the drops to bring the goods there and they have access to it. The current goods, which they took away today, will be brought there. This warehouse should be small. And the second warehouse to which you will have to take all the goods with your own hands. All the main goods will be stored there. Only you have access to the warehouse. It is also imperative to check the goods for bugs before bringing them to the main warehouse. The warehouse must be large.

Since the United States is a country of strict rules, I advise you to register a company and open an office to take your eyes off your main activity. Do anything (auto repair / car analysis, dry cleaning / car wash), but you must have a cover.

Well, and accordingly, you must have a basic understanding of security - this applies to both offline and online. You are always on the alert, you will need to train your team in the basics of security. It often happens when guys come to the post office and policemen in civilian clothes are already on duty there to find out scammers.

You need to be able to recognize such threats, as well as to know the basic methods of protection against CCTV cameras (since cameras are everywhere - in parking lots, at post offices and even at traffic lights), you need to be able to hide your identity (fingerprints, etc.) and never take the phone on work.