Phone numbers, fullz

balshs2

Reaction score
Hello, I recently tried getting into carding,

I started messing with fullz, I tried registering for bank accounts, loans, debit cards, everything you can think of under 3 different fullz.

I then tried PayPal, I even called support and they told me they needed a phone number registered under the name of the holder. Well fuck.
So then I started looking and got confused, noone was talking about this. So what do I do? Is there a way around this or do I need to try sim swapping orr...

Thanks for taking your time with this,

balshs2

Reaction score
Just learnt something new and decided to share it. If this happens to you, it's likely the fullz has an active fraud alert with one or multiple of the 3 credit bureaus.

balshs2

Reaction score
To clarify my findings, yes, they do check phone numbers against credit records, this becomes even more strict when there is an active fraud alert, if there is one, the fullz is basically dead because that means obviously the owner is aware. If you remove the alert, they will be notified and will take action to remove your access. For opening bank accounts, you need at least read access to the fullz credit report and even better if you can get an account with a credit bureau