phone minutes carding

needvoucher

Reaction score
hi

just wondering if anyone has reliable method for carding phone minutes like metropocs or att go phone stuff like this? I tried on metropcs site but had some complication any help is appreciated or +1 rep for useful info ;)

thanks in advance :rocks

a1dz

Reaction score
Was able to card pins for pageplus before....i know of many mvnos that are cardable as well

needvoucher

Reaction score
thanks for the reply bro!, not sure what you mean by mvnos or carding pins?

so far ive had no luck with metropcs directly but going to be trying other sites that offer minutes by CC and will send code to email, hopefully this solves the trick!, will report back for others to reference

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Use pinzoo.com make sure use valid number they will call for first time just to verify and then they send pin instant u need to make accnt there

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can top up any usa prepaid phone. but can not cashout. pm please if you have any idea about cashuot.

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
hi

just wondering if anyone has reliable method for carding phone minutes like metropocs or att go phone stuff like this? I tried on metropcs site but had some complication any help is appreciated or +1 rep for useful info ;)

thanks in advance :rocks

make sure use valid number;A Customer Support representative may contact you by phone to confirm your order and then they send pin instant ,u need to make accnt there b4
I card more than 1,5k in 15 days with the same CC. Just enable the autorecharge and the first time just star with $20 after you get veryfi u can do everitime $100,this wil give you 156minutes to the most expensive country to call in the world (near from USA) , I have my girlfriend there ..hope you gut it!!!