Переписка с шопом.

Juice

Professional
Reaction score
Может вам покажется интересной))

shop>> Dear Joe,
This is a quick note to let you know that your order (Order #500038150) has been canceled.
Your payment has been refunded, and should apear on your statement in 1-3 business days. If you purchased via PayPal, it will be visible in your account immediatly.
Thank you!

I>> why?

shop>> Greetings Tim,Joe, Or Larry,
We had sent you how we need to get you verified in order to approve the order. You had called us many times in a short period of time claiming to have sent it without actually. As a result your order has been deemed extremely fraudulent so we will not be able to process any orders from you.
Best of Luck, Thank You.

I>> I will bring an action against you. You have not executed the obligation to the buyer. And after you will close, I will have satisfaction.

shop>> Greetings,
It was obvious this order was fraud from the get go, even more so now. Your name on the email, name on the account and name on the credit card were all different. We can tell you were using proxys and such. Best of luck on your endevors, Please go and bother another website with your fraudulent orders.
Good Luck

ну я думаю понятно, что это был все стеб над шопом, а то ща ниже будут комменты, типо ТС **дак))
ЗЫ вот так я развлекаюсь, когда хорошо дунул))