PEOPLES SINATRA RIPP ME FOR 7000$

carder_man

RIPPER
Reaction score
i just want to say ninja and siantra both involve in this game cuz sinatra ripped me 7k$
see proff of screen shot

2222_zps6f98fc81.jpg

and when i go to ninja solve that prblm he say stop that sinatra is a good person and bann my account also he bann my friend account too, and say u r a fbi snitch and ripper people just be fair tell me only that if someone ripp me for 7k$ and how admin give me ripper status,and now he forget man who ripp people but fight with me why i say bad ninja,i know that ninja will bann me and may be he remove that thread too, cuz in this forum no democrisy he not want to listen a single bad word against him so ur choice u lose ur money or take other look to another forums, i also post this thread to all other carder forum and inforum peoples there are no special venders there which he chrge 50 lr cost, also 1 more important thing ninja take 555lr for me to give me account on carder.su but after few days forum close now he need to back all peoples money which he take 555lr for registration cuz forum not open and why he take 555$ if same venders here and carder.su

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:23 PM ----------

i sent this screen shot ninja on his icq but he say no tell me why no ninja and sinatra ripp many peoples why no one make a thread cuz u bann all user who complain about sinatra

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:24 PM ----------

NINJA I KNOW U LL BANN MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT ME , TRUTH IS TRUTH,U SAY ABOUT ME I M FBI SNITCH BUT THIS IS LIE AND NOW ALL PEOPLES SEE WHO U TREAT

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont care about anybody. I respect truth and i just know what u're fucking snitch and ripper. and ive prooved everything with logs.

MR_REDBULL
knock to his icq. ask for his LR account number and we will use this URL
https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/services/search

To find if he's liar or not in that case.
If he refuse - post logs here.

And btw where is this sinatra ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:35 PM ----------

U SAY ABOUT ME I M FBI SNITCH BUT THIS IS LIE AND NOW ALL PEOPLES SEE WHO U TREAT [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[07:56] 789875: i fuck ur mother now i complain on fbi site ur forum
[07:56] 789875: (Link: http://www.fbi.gov/
)http://www.fbi.gov/

in few mins i complain
[07:56] Ninja: ok.

Nothing more to proove. Just a crying of young snitch from Lithuania. :)

carder_man
paste LR account here and we all can check if this transaction was presented or not. But i bet what ur drawing skills need to be improved. :D Ure mad coz ur rippers ass was revealed, but more to come when we will post you real information on public if u EVER will rip MORE ppl than u ripped in past with your clones. Believe me - i know how to make painful and ive allready told u that. stupid skater boy.

carder_man

RIPPER
Reaction score
SEE THAT U AND ALL PEOPLES CAN ALSO LR ACC : U6884184

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:52 PM ----------

CHECK PAYMENT AND TELL ME TRUTH I M WAITING

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:53 PM ----------

NOW IF U SEE PROOF,REMOVE UNRESOLVE PROBLM ON MY NAME AND GIVE REDBULL AND SINATRA RIPPER STATUS

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes. this transfer is correct.
Now i have another question.
Someone beside your rippers and FBIs ass can confirm what this LR account (U4636714) belongs to sinatra and what it was not your LR account just like we know you have alot of them for every rippers ass.
Rippers status is assigned to you and all your clones not because of this case.
But because u have been found by connected to other clones which is rippers in past. and u know that. new icq, lr account, nickname. u know all dirty tricks. :D
So stfu snitch and wait for decision. This place is not for you. Everyone saw what ure snictch and u have alot of clones -u really think i will care about you even if u was ripped? lol.

Question is simple - ANYONE can confirm what this account belongs to sinatra? Because i can send money to my own account which was made in past. Write in info (sinatra). Its EDITable in LR. send 10k and say what he ripped me. anyway - as i told before if noone beside you was ripped - i dont care about ur destiny and if money will be refunded to you or not. Rippers and FEDs snitches destiny - shit for me.
But i give u my word what if it will be proved - redbull wont be selling there.

Ninja

Reaction score
Ure shit ripper who said "i will rip just now" and snitch of FED.

+ tell me. how it possible what in convo between u and him its 12/18 3:53am and in transaction its 7pm of 12/17?

kypsa

DEER
Reaction score
Ure shit ripper who said "i will rip just now" and snitch of FED.

+ tell me. how it possible what in convo between u and him its 12/18 3:53am and in transaction its 7pm of 12/17?

Hahaha ninja do not miss anything

Good Job

carder_man

RIPPER
Reaction score
MAN ACTULAAY HE TELL ME DIFFERENT TIME ZONE AND I CHANGE MY TIME TO TIME ZONE WHICH HE TELL ME CUZ I TRY TO GOT ORDER FIRST FROM HIM AND WHEN I CHANGE TIME ZONE BACK ON MY CLOCK IT BEEN MIXUP WITH THAT U ALSO CAN TRY WITH UR ON ICQ AND SEE THAT,NINJA TRUST ME I M HONEST

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont wont to dig into this shit.
[17:14] Ninja: now find sinatra LR
[17:14] Ninja: in ur history
[17:14] Ninja: its his LR or not?
[17:14] MR REDBULL: i need to check
[17:14] MR REDBULL: but maybe for other deal
[17:14] Ninja: why u didnt done it???
[17:14] MR REDBULL: no for order
[17:14] MR REDBULL: is his lr
[17:14] MR REDBULL: bro
[17:14] MR REDBULL: yes

One ripper ripped another.
Conclusion:

sinatra as support of redbull - ripper status assigned.
redbull topic is closed.