Paypal transfer buying!!!!!

angelface

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who will do a paypal transfer for me, any amount. BUT I CAN ONLY PAY AFTER I GET THE TRANSFER! I will do 50/50 or anything you want. Just please...
contact me on telegram: @ahegeduse

angelface

Reaction score
Please someone help me. If not with transfer then I’m beggig for someone to lend me some money to at least pay for a transfer. We can do 50/50!!

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Only scammers require advance payment for a money transfer. When you send them money, it will disappear and you will not receive anything.
Deal strictly through Escrow if you don't want to be scammed.

angelface

Reaction score
Only scammers require advance payment for a money transfer. When you send them money, it will disappear and you will not receive anything.
Deal strictly through Escrow if you don't want to be scammed.
I would need paypal transfer. For first of course a small amount. So I can send you money and see I’m not trying to scam anyone.

angelface

Reaction score
Can someone make me a paypal transfer, literally any amount? And I don’t care about the price, but I can only pay after the transfer. I’m willing to give you my personal informations or anything so you can make sure I’m not scamming. We can even do a 50/50. Or I can give you a trading 212 acc that’s verified and has around 11$ on it but you can only withdraw the money next month.

If you can help, contact me on telegram or here:
telegram: @ahegeduse

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
In order to receive a transfer to your PayPal account, you must make a security deposit to the "Escrow Service" or have a positive reputation to be a verified service for cashing out payment systems.
After that, you can find carder-loaders who will make the transfer to your wallet.