Paypal Funds Cashout

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello my friends, I can do cashout 100% successful if you follow a few rules I ask you, the process is simple and fast, can last 24 to 48 hours but no longer guarantee you, if you can make transfers is almost all done,

the terms are simple

24 - 48 hours maximum to deliver your part ...
50/50
minimun balance 300$
if by some chance I have any problem making the cashout, I will give evidence that I'm not running with the money, and try to give at least as well as 10% of what you lost, only if it's my fault if other reasons beyond my reaches not!

I can not make a paypal cashout without balance is your problem if you can transfer is almost ready all

please pm here or

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
why u dont buy paypal by your slef for 5-10% of balance and keep 100% for yourself ? its pointless and ridiculus to share 50/50 when u can have 100%

next romario ?

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
because not all sellers are good sellers, also im not greed many people lost his pp because thei cant sell or something, if you know someone good who can acept escrow and can make transfers succesfully i can do that to,

and 50% of something its better than 100% of nothing!

and please do not compare me with anyone

take care bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:37 AM ----------

bro its cashout from paypal i can guide you all over the process and you can see all its good i told you if i fucked up the transaction i give you 10% so i pay 33 lr to get access in here you give me 300$ on pp if i fucked up i have to give u 30$ on lr, its not bussines to me scam people with that, also if i have more people i can make more money, so im not here to scam people if you make money i make money and all happy!

Last edited:

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
service online give me a try i will 70 for u and 30 for for 2 first people to get vouches!

marco90

DEER
Reaction score
i want try u.......
if u rip me i write in blacklist ...
if u not rip we can make some money

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
sure bro i do not have any problem! if i dont give your money you can put me on blacklist! just buzz me or pm ypur contact info

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
558439740 add m on icq coz from some reason i got deer status.dunno why

Reactions: kbytes85

kbytes85

very nice guy hope our biz always be like this

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
558439740 add m on icq coz from some reason i got deer status.dunno why

placer on do biz with this guy a crazy MF but its verygood and know whats he is doing! now he is waiting for his share updated soon!

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
and i wait to put more and more :) i told u that i put another 300 by mistake yea ? :)) my guy was drunk and we want to put to somebody for test and he send it to u :)))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:20 PM ----------

actually im nt sure if in urs bt whatever :)))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:21 PM ----------

i think we fuck it :|

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
and i wait to put more and more :) i told u that i put another 300 by mistake yea ? :)) my guy was drunk and we want to put to somebody for test and he send it to u :)))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:20 PM ----------

actually im nt sure if in urs bt whatever :)))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:21 PM ----------

i think we fuck it :|

yes bro but dont worry im trying to fix that let me check and will be in touch on ICQ