Paypal anti fraud

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello professionals!
I was makeup some donations on my paypal account and today i got this…
I went to donate 3$ everything went good it showed my card but when i clicked pay it says update your card, i do that shit it’s updated but it doesn’t let me pay is the card dead or it’s just a anti fraud (i had made successful transactions till today)

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Try letting your account rest for 3-7 days. It is quite possible that the card will work.

Did you just add a card to your account without confirming it with mini-deposits?

Reaction score
Hello.
Try letting your account rest for 3-7 days. It is quite possible that the card will work.

Did you just add a card to your account without confirming it with mini-deposits?
Hello sir
Dont mind me for not knowing what mini deposits are.. (is it having some transaction before adding a card?)

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
In some countries, the card is linked to the account after micro-deposits (mini-deposits) are confirmed.
This card lasts longer.

Reaction score
In some countries, the card is linked to the account after micro-deposits (mini-deposits) are confirmed.
This card lasts longer.
How to get those micro deposits if it’s not a problem? Appreciate it (my card is us)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This card lasts longer.
Hello sir
Off topic but can i sell cc? I will be legit and if somebody report me for scamming with proof ban me. I really want to sell, do i have the permission?
Thanks!

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
To add a US card to your PayPal account, confirmation through mini-deposits is not required.

To open a service for selling CC, you must write @admin in private messages, pay for advertising and start selling.

Reaction score
Hello.
To add a US card to your PayPal account, confirmation through mini-deposits is not required.

To open a service for selling CC, you must write @admin in private messages, pay for advertising and start selling.
Yeah but what are those i am curious
Thanks

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
How to get those micro deposits if it’s not a problem? Appreciate it (my card is us)
how is going with the card u warming up in paypal? also u didnt add me on telegram yet :)

Reaction score
how is going with the card u warming up in paypal? also u didnt add me on telegram yet :)
Yo my account got suspended probably bc I entered from different address (I forgot to connect to proxy) i will start over again
Tele andrekisdead

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Yo my account got suspended probably bc I entered from different address (I forgot to connect to proxy) i will start over again
Tele andrekisdead
I MANAGED TO find paypal logs. inside they are bank accounts etc, i found a way to bypass the 2FA, but when i checkout i get the 2fa, now people say i need to hit websites with low paypal security.. and im trying to find those sites.

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
I MANAGED TO find paypal logs. inside they are bank accounts etc, i found a way to bypass the 2FA, but when i checkout i get the 2fa, now people say i need to hit websites with low paypal security.. and im trying to find those sites.
Where did you find the PayPal logs? If you don’t mind sharing

Reaction score
I will tell you a method add me andrekisdead

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Where did you find the PayPal logs? If you don’t mind sharing
Hey i found them on the internet on a shop, i cant tell here because i might be banned for promoting stuff, if admins allow me to say i can give you the link.