PAY FOR ONLY VALID - FRESH - PRIVATE CC ==> CV2SHOP.COM

cv2shop

Reaction score
Welcome to VIPCVV.COM

We look forward to providing the best service with lowest price.
We currently have over 100,000 cards of all kinds of different countries.
You only pay for valid cards. All refunding automatic at checkers.
Price from $0.7/cvv
It is a great resource for you.

New domain is vipcvv.com

Note: We will not support members here. Please open ticket on shop if you have problem.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 27.03.12

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Reaction score
hello !
i want to add 0.50$ !
Please enter valid fund
You cant add less than 5$

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:17 PM ----------

OP
I bought 5$ credits
Will give update on valid rate, Etc

sola

Carder
Reaction score
try to add fund to my account but i cldnt .the site is not coonecting to the merchant

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:26 PM ----------

I JUST ADD MONEY IN SHOP BUT THE SHOP IS SUCK AS U WILL HAVE TO ADD UPTO 20 LR TO VIEW UK CARDS .THIS IS ABSURD YOUR ADMIN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

zytech092

Reaction score
Brought like 10cards now, only 3 life. The good news, checker refund all invalid card instant. A+++. The downside of this shop is, if u dont have 20 credit in shop, you cant view uk cards, and if u dont have up to 30 credit you cant view uk card with DOB. I fund account initially with 30 credit, I brought I card at 16 credit, balance left is 14credit, i was unable to search next card becos of insufficient balance, I needed to add 6 credit, to make balance up 2 20cresit. ADMIN FIX THIS. BUSINESS NOT DONE LIKE THIS. REDUCE BALANCE TO 1credit equivalent to 1LR. WE NEED TO SEE WHAT WE WANT TO BUY B4 ADDING FUND.

WHAT IF I ADD 20credit and no useful card needed there, Will have to wait till u upload cc. NO NO NO.

sola

Carder
Reaction score
not only that the price of uk cc is much much higher .there should price regulation in this forum for vendors

dinikin

DEER
Reaction score
хрень какая та, закинул 10$ для пробы, купил сс невалид за 5$ баланс 0$ стал, Support невозможно написать

sashamisha957

Reaction score
Hello, whats happening with your shop how long is going the maintenance? Or do you have a new URL ? Thanks in advance

bybydejau

Reaction score
I need to use your shop man! I have balance and i can't access section MY CARDS!!!!! ID: bybydejau ! You can see my balance is 94.80$ !!!! Sent msg