PawnShop - FRESH VALID CCS [US/CA/EU]

Navaro

Carder
Reaction score
=====

Last edited:

Dirty_Money

Reaction score
is the checker refunding the correct way now?...Id Like To Know bewfore I Waste Money

game2012

Reaction score
checker is shit

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

good shop , but checker is shit! eat me to much money!

Dirty_Money

Reaction score
just checking...because i am about to need LOTS of cc's in a couple days...i will do a little test first....hopefully checker is better

Taglialucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
@onetwolevel the update is done bro i checked the name of bases and there is USA01/12
i guess is that

Dirty_Money

Reaction score
everytime i click "ADD TO CART" Nothing Happens..Anybody else having this problem?

keps

Carder
Reaction score
when I opened the shop I liked the beautiful design.
pluses: I like when you creating acc you need choose secure password. Other nice feature what website has auto logout. Nice idea what you can delete your order history. Its good what you can see your balance always on top. One good reason use this shop because support is fast. Don't need to wait too long if you have problems with cc. And this shop also have good checker.

minuses: i don't like what you can't check cc without balance. Its little stupid because u can't know prices… I think he need to make 1 feature what you can delete your account and complete remove logs from system.

So final score A+

kaycinja

Reaction score
Sent a pm, my password is not working anymore. Pls, I 'd like to know what is going on!

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
Sent a pm, my password is not working anymore. Pls, I 'd like to know what is going on!

i think your account has been hacked .. may be keylogger in your computer .. this shop is the best shop .. and no problems in the shop .
your account is hacked by some one

Ukguy10

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pawnshop very good sites been using it for very long time

thanks A+++++++++

soccerbox

Professional
Reaction score
Your checker seems to take eternity to check a card....I keep refreshing forever. pls fix problem.