PawnShop - FRESH VALID CCS [US/CA/EU]

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
some times it happens but this shop is best shop just this shop should keep reguler updates

echobonus

Carder
Reaction score
is it checker correct? why it shows approved? but always decline about eu base?

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
site is down ...Pls fix that cos we need to make order right away.Thanks

james-smith

Carder
Reaction score
this fucking faggot shop approves DEAD CARDS.

I SENT TICKET BUT THEY REFUSE.

SORT THIS SHIT OUT PAWNSHOP.CC!!!

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
you saying this but i like this shop is best shop .. some times problem with cc checkers .. thatsy these thing happens not necessary to happen everytime

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
first and foremost i hope this vendor is safe and ok....and if so i think this vendor should say something to us about the shop....let us know when it might be online or they working on fixing the problem....

KARDAN

Carder
Reaction score
Asking PM for password recovery about 4 times week ago, still don't answering :rocks

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
waiting for the shop to come back again but not coming this shop never goes down and now suddenly it is offline from many days

lukich

DEER
Reaction score
It was online. Bought 3 cards, 2 of them tryed, doesn't worked, started checker. Checker was working for 40 minutes. 3rd card didn't worked aswell even vor 1$ so it's probably dead. Couldn't even start checker, web-site is dead again... Guys, you have to refund... It's your problem, that you were ddosed. I don't want to lose my money again.