Pawn-Shop - only VIRGIN dumps [US/EU/WORLD]

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
listen dnt buy from him this shop is bad totaly bad all pcz dead and no refund policy

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
I buy from this place daily and have very good valid rates for 300$+ purchases. I write a ticket to support if any problems and always get replacement/refund...thx guys

Last edited:

PawnShop

Seller of:,  CC+CVV,  Dumps
Reaction score
Biggest USA dumps update
EU cards and dumps update

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Your PawnShop

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
good service/.
recommended..

are you really sure? please we need the most honest review here most especially on his dumps..I will have loved to try out again cos he had my bin but still contemplating. my first order with him then wasn't good. Does anyone have a good experience with this shop on his dumps please?

Last edited:

PawnShop

Reaction score
are you really sure? please we need the most honest review here most especially on his dumps..I will have loved to try out again cos he had my bin but still contemplating. my first order with him then wasn't good. Does anyone have a good experience with this shop on his dumps please?
Please feel free to contact with in-store support, if you got bad dumps.

Happy New Year!

chinagirl

Reaction score
purchase test order 7 dumps from his fresh base. 0 for 7 none worked
I left a ticket in ur shop over 48 hours no response. chinagirll in shop

Last edited:

saniboy

Reaction score
hey please fix site no dumps or cards are available. those links are gone.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:28 PM ----------

hey listen i buy from this shop here and there and i usually always make money. not alot of money but i always see a profit. My strategy with any order is volume. if i buy 50 pcs for $10 per pc and average $100 per pc im happy. Thats how i view these sellers. They dont know whats on these dumps. Just focus on making a profit thats what i do. And make sure you know what works in your area. Even the same bin you always buy might not work bcuz it can come from a different area

cashhmoney

Carder
Reaction score
good shop A+++ service refunds me all the time just valid rate for dumps are not the greatest.... but still ok shop to use

pokk6ty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dumps are very nice, i carded 2 Samsung Galaxy S3 yesterday

Very Recommended

Keep up the good work!

cashhmoney

Carder
Reaction score
this shop only refunds DUMPS when they are checked right when u buy??? am i correct?

PawnShop

Reaction score
Big USA dumps update
DISCOVER dumps update

Perfect validrate!

Your PawnShop

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
please try to change your turning code images those are really hard to see and type correctly...

swaggy

Carder
Reaction score
when is the next update bro?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:06 AM ----------

please try to change your turning code images those are really hard to see and type correctly...

i agree. takes a couple of tries.

potsoonana

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thanks for the quality service!

pedro34

DEER
Reaction score
urgente

someone can recommend a good product or profecional aguienque is responsible for business and awaiting some response d ..............

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
please fix the fund system, to do it instant.