Partnership in UK

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
Hello . I am based in Uk and have lott off uk drops available.
I am looking for serious people who want work on % in transfer buisnes or who are abble make transfer for som corect $$. I can get voucher aswell to make sure.
I have som peoples with who i work , but i have to many drops and my peoples work to slow and i cant use all my drops.
I hope here has som people who want make partnership on % with me , or just make transfers to my drops and i pay for that job.
Pm me.
Tnx

Last edited:

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
UP
still looking for partnership

Last edited:

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
let me know pm your contact details.
still looking for serious people

$phinx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
add me on ICQ: 564025977. Am the guy you need for UK xfers.

RealIn

TIME WASTER

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
i see que - 396457834

time waster .

---------- Сообщение добавлено 12-07-2011 в 12:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 11-07-2011 в 11:51 PM ----------

add me on ICQ: 564025977. Am the guy you need for UK xfers.

TOTAL TIMEWASTER , CANT PROOF HE HAS LOGIN (CANT SHOW ME SCREEN FROM LOGIN WITH TODAYS DATE)
POTENTIAL RIPPER.
i can show logs , where he cant show me screen, where i can see he are real and after that pay in escrow money and start work . i think if people cant do 2minute job(make screen) then that are potential RIPPER.

$phinx

No comments

$phinx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LMAO. RealIn..you are such a BIG LOSER. How can i be the potential ripper? I am the one who wants to make xfer to your drop and I told you i can only make deal with you if we use escrow and you declined and instead you waving you 3+ rep in my face. You are Noob and +rep is cheap cos i seen members with so many rep turn ripper. Obviously, you have abused your privilege on this forum by giving me 1- rep and calling me time waster cos i declined to deal with you. I dare you to post logs for all to see your folly. Why should i be compelled to show you screenshot of my login to prove to you i can make xfer? why dont you put money in escrow and wait until i dont prove myself before calling me names. Obviously, you aint gonna be around for long..cos i can see RIPPER in your status coming..real soon.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
i need put here logs where can see , i ask u 10 times , show me proof u have logins , i pay money in escrow . - u answer , you dont need give notting to proof me. if you cant make screen where i can see you have really this login. i hope u are BIG RIPPER .
i read all coments abouth you , you dont have noone good feedback or coment . all coments is YOU ARE POTENTIAL RIPPER or TIME WASTER.

still looking for serious people.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
oh , he send you to whrite good feedback? lol
what he can give , if he cant show proof .

khalid76

Reaction score
bro i think i gave up on it too no hopes for us uk carders even cc sometimes too