Pakbugs arrested

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
I was checking that forum today , the domain is down.
and cyber crime followers busted it, lol man
i am scared something happen to this forum, hope we stay safe here.
cheers.

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yeah i just saw that pretty scary

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah very scary, the most scary thing is that i have all the members or that pabugs forum users name and passwords(hash & salt) and emails.
12640 members
lol and i'm not kidding
U just PM me your username on pakbugs and i'll give you the email u used to register and the hash and salt pw

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
yeah very scary, the most scary thing is that i have all the members or that pabugs forum users name and passwords(hash & salt) and emails.
12640 members
lol and i'm not kidding
U just PM me your username on pakbugs and i'll give you the email u used to register and the hash and salt pw

http://www.geek.com/articles/news/pakistan-hacker-forum-pakbugs-busted-20100713/

This article says the board was hacked last year and the DB dumped so what it went back up and it got taken out again? Am i missing some thing here?

Pakistan hacker forum Pakbugs busted
Jul. 13, 2010 (11:34 am) By: Andy Carvell

A prominent Pakistan-based cybercrime forum known as Pakbugs has been shut down after the arrest of 5 suspects. Several other subjects are still wanted by the Pakistanti authorities, including the alleged founder of Pakbugs, Jawad Eshan (a.k.a. ZombiE_Ksa), who is believed to be in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The Pakbugs site was a popular forum for those involved in cybercrime activities such as carding, phishing, website defacements and management of botnets, amongst others. The site was infiltrated last year by an anonymous attacker who posted a dump of user account information to a security mailing list (see above screenshot, courtesy of F-Secure). It is not known whether the captured user data, which included email addresses of forum users, aided the Pakistani FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) in making the arrests. The Pakistani authorities provided additional information about the operation in this press release (scroll down to release number 78).

The site came to the attention of the authorities after a series of high-profile website defacements, targeting prominent sites including that of the Pakistani Air Force. The sheer number of website defacements some of the suspects are charged with is testament to the industrious nature of their hacking operations; Ahmad Hafeez, arrested in Lahore, is charged with 480 defacements and Pakbugs co-founder Hassan Khan, from Peshawar, stands accused of involvement in 8,697 such attacks.

Last edited:

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
thats weird, hope our moderators here stay alive.no shaking here.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
http://www.geek.com/articles/news/pakistan-hacker-forum-pakbugs-busted-20100713/

This article says the board was hacked last year and the DB dumped so what it went back up and it got taken out again? Am i missing some thing here?

Pakistan hacker forum Pakbugs busted
Jul. 13, 2010 (11:34 am) By: Andy Carvell

A prominent Pakistan-based cybercrime forum known as Pakbugs has been shut down after the arrest of 5 suspects. Several other subjects are still wanted by the Pakistanti authorities, including the alleged founder of Pakbugs, Jawad Eshan (a.k.a. ZombiE_Ksa), who is believed to be in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The Pakbugs site was a popular forum for those involved in cybercrime activities such as carding, phishing, website defacements and management of botnets, amongst others. The site was infiltrated last year by an anonymous attacker who posted a dump of user account information to a security mailing list (see above screenshot, courtesy of F-Secure). It is not known whether the captured user data, which included email addresses of forum users, aided the Pakistani FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) in making the arrests. The Pakistani authorities provided additional information about the operation in this press release (scroll down to release number 78).

The site came to the attention of the authorities after a series of high-profile website defacements, targeting prominent sites including that of the Pakistani Air Force. The sheer number of website defacements some of the suspects are charged with is testament to the industrious nature of their hacking operations; Ahmad Hafeez, arrested in Lahore, is charged with 480 defacements and Pakbugs co-founder Hassan Khan, from Peshawar, stands accused of involvement in 8,697 such attacks.

this is wrong information or maybe a new domain with same name has been created next, i had a user there , i logged in from 13 days ago exactly and i was surprised from 3 or 4 days finding that the domain is down.

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Not a good Forum Anyways !! ...And To demental the whole People behind it ....That's because they made a mistake in somewhere Mr.scori !!
And if true Hope they will all be okay and not receive severe consequences ! they still carders Like us !

Best Forum Carder.Pro ! =)
3njoy lif3 !

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
Not a good Forum Anyways !! ...And To demental the whole People behind it ....That's because they made a mistake in somewhere Mr.scori !!
And if true Hope they will all be okay and not receive severe consequences ! they still carders Like us !

Best Forum Carder.Pro ! =)
3njoy lif3 !

100% agree. the admins also there were rippers with different usernames and they were trying to attract customers once they rip him they ban him this how they controled the forum. Very Bad Host was and deserve it.

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score

thats weird, hope our moderators here stay alive.no shaking here.
No worry's About that Mr.Boyzs Our admins/mods are the b3st !
(Unchackable) =)

Carder.Pro Is on top Mr. Boyzs !
Will not come down !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:51 AM ----------

Exactly Mr.scori !
pakbugs.com= 0 meaning to me (garbage) !

So let's All 3njoy ! Our best Forum controlled By the best People Arround Us (admin,panther,Ninja)

And hope We All Become Rich One Day ! 3njoy lif3 Mr.Scori! =)

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
any Idea of next generation of carding?

No worry's About that Mr.Boyzs Our admins/mods are the b3st !
(Unchackable) =)

Carder.Pro Is on top Mr. Boyzs !
Will not come down !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:51 AM ----------

Exactly Mr.scori !
pakbugs.com= 0 meaning to me (garbage) !

So let's All 3njoy ! Our best Forum controlled By the best People Arround Us (admin,panther,Ninja)

And hope We All Become Rich One Day ! 3njoy lif3 Mr.Scori! =)

I know we will soon be enjoying latest geration of carders life.( 3D CARDERS)
has any carder forcus on how the next genaration of carding world would be?any Idea?

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hope Next Generation Will Be Trusted People and Less Rippers !
That would be My best Idea On How The Next Genaration Of carding Would be And Should Be !
Next Generation ---->Me And Each 1 Of You !
3njoy Lif3 !
=)

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
hope so man away from stupid and jaleous and fagot people!!