DEER
Reaction score
haha, absolute fake!

Last edited:

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
SIGHTING!!

Do you believe that Bin Laden is dead after being shot from US army in Pakistan or is this just some cover ?

I swear i saw Ben Laden at Wal-Mart this morning and at Starbucks
coffee shop the other day ordering a Grande coffee!! LOL,someone
had to start a sighting!! :D:cool:

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
MHVp1.png

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Arkos, LOL.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Oh thats news to me lol....they said he has been shot through his head by US elite troopers and that one of his sons was also killed in the raid. I think it's kinda hard to hide yourself forever if Americans are hunting you down.
The fact they killed Osama doesnt mean terrorist attacks will stop, as a matter of fact i think Al Qaida will only increase attacks....

OFF TOPIC:

Surferdude / OTTO you happen to have one (free ?) verified UK PP for me...i want to order a new monitor :D

http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/osamabinladenDOODmisschienfake.html

A picture of his dead body.....many people say it's photoshopped though

That is a fake picture from years back.

Oh so the US is so concerned about the Muslim Faith that they buried him in a White Sheet and at sea with in 24 hours all in compliance of the Faith.

Yea right! False Flag right of the Bat.

Expect more of are Rights to be taken away and another Big Bomb some were so the Elite can pass some more Laws to protect and serve.

What a con job the worst part is you have people asleep that fall for this shit.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Oh so the US is so concerned about the Muslim Faith that they buried him in a White Sheet and at sea with in 24 hours all in compliance of the Faith.

Say no more.

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
hes nt dead.that picture is exactly like a picture who came out in 1998.anyway i dnt believe that they ever catch obama.the usa make the attacks in 2001 .i believe more this than that bin laden make them atack.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
hes nt dead.that picture is exactly like a picture who came out in 1998.anyway i dnt believe that they ever catch obama.the usa make the attacks in 2001 .i believe more this than that bin laden make them atack.

The fake picture was pointed out all ready!