Only Proffessionals reply

Beastor

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this question. WHy when im carding instore and i go places like Target and Walmart and try to spend $100 and it dont work. but i can go to a shoe store and spend $150 and it will work. Can somebody please tell me whats the problem..PM please. Do the card need both track 1 and track 2? The dump can have $900 on it but it wont work not even for $10 at Target.. please help

gl!tch

Reaction score
Beastor,

Im a newb to dumps, but I believe their are region blocks for BINS. The bigger stores are harder supposedly...

Also would like some insight in this matter. Good luck as well beastor...

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Already responded to you in your original thread.

Beastor

Reaction score
Beastor,

Im a newb to dumps, but I believe their are region blocks for BINS. The bigger stores are harder supposedly...

Also would like some insight in this matter. Good luck as well beastor...

I was told it need to have Track 1 and track 2 to card big stores

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
dumps

at target you must have original track1 with the original card holders name and track 2 thats the only way it will work.

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
i never really use track 1 but i know a few places do take them.. Its just a flagged base.. I once bought 100 amex and the shit would never work for anything over $50 but i could swipe it 10 x for anything under that... If you get error msg "Transacation not auth"then that means go lower