[Online Shop] Sell bank accounts and logs 24/7: wellsfargo/suntrust/paypal/etc - https://crd2.life - Продажа Банк акков и логов

olaniyi4yet

Reaction score
The problem arises because you have to answer an important request for information. If you do not provide this information, your application may be delayed.
Please follow this link to view the requested information.
If you do not have the necessary information, you may be able to get this data using the search services and providing the necessary information.
Also ask the seller for this necessary information, perhaps he has it.
If he refuses to provide full information for account verification, then such an account cannot be considered valid and is not suitable for further use.
In this case, the store is obliged to replace it or make a refund for the purchase.
If he refuses to do this, I will write you a procedure how to "put pressure" on him and make him comply with the requirements of a respectable buyer. I think he values his long-term reputation and should make concessions for $ 600 (I hope he is not such a petty deceiver).
Please fill in the required information here, what exactly is required and requested?
The required information is ID a letter is sent to the address on the system. In this situation nothing one can do to gain the account. The seller knew what he was selling that nothing good can come out of the account. i have like 10 of the same issue on the accounts i created myself.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Was this letter sent within this account, by email or regular postal service to the owner's address?
Indicated what was sent in the system, why can't you watch it?
Please provide the full text of what is written at the link they point to to study and analyze the problem.
If you also registered your accounts on your own, why can't you get this identifier if you entered all the necessary valid data?

olaniyi4yet

Reaction score
Was this letter sent within this account, by email or regular postal service to the owner's address?
Indicated what was sent in the system, why can't you watch it?
Please provide the full text of what is written at the link they point to to study and analyze the problem.
If you also registered your accounts on your own, why can't you get this identifier if you entered all the necessary valid data?
you cant get ID for verification and the letter was sent to the address of the details which mean the iD owner will call dat he didnt apply for such

olaniyi4yet

Reaction score
you cant get ID for verification and the letter was sent to the address of the details which mean the iD owner will call dat he didnt apply for such

Name: Delosreyes, Pedro
Effective Date: 2/21/2021
Claimant ID: 35417777
Benefit Year End: 2/19/2022
Claim ID: 2021-01
Claim Status: Active

Pending Eligibility Issue Detail​

Employer Name:
Issue Identification Number:0013 2307 84-01
Issue Type:Identity Verification
Correspondence Issued Date:
Determination:Pending
Fact Finding:Incomplete
Provide Additional Information for this Issue:256 characters remaining (256 maximum)
Check here if you would like to provide any additional documentation that is relevant for this issue
dey wont accept fake ID

olaniyi4yet

Reaction score
The seller suppose to sell account with no issue at all, dat is why i paid $600 for one account

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
As far as I understand, when registering accounts, you indicated the real home address of the owners, right?
Also, the owner of this account himself once registered an account and at the same time indicated his home address, so it turns out?
A letter with a confirmation code was sent to this address by the postal service. After receiving which should the owner call this company for confirmation?
It turns out that since you still have access to your account, it means that the owner did not receive and did not read this letter and did not call this company for verification and confirmation.

You can try the following methods:
1. If you have complete data for this account, then create a bank account using this data (enroll). After that, change the owner's address in the account to the drop address (you can use the services of drop services that provide the appropriate addresses for receiving correspondence), it must be updated in other databases, and then request a re-sending of the identifier.
After receiving the letter, use the services of dial-up services and call the company with the necessary data.
2. Use social engineering, write an e-mail, but it is better to call and report that the ID cannot be obtained, since you allegedly changed your place of residence. Then inform the new address for correspondence.
3. Call the company's hotline and report that the identifier has not been received, since you are in another region, but you can confirm any information to the operator by phone and provide all the necessary documents.

If you do not want to bother with the proposed account verification options, but simply want to return the money from the store, then you need to follow these steps:
1. In your private messages here, I will provide links to verified private forums on which this store is advertised, has a lot of positive reviews and an excellent reputation.
2. You need to go to the blacklist section of these projects and create a new topic in arbitration to resolve issues.
3. Preliminarily familiarize yourself with all the rules for arranging arbitration (claims for this store), topics with the rules for filing black will be fixed in every section, they will tell you what actions must be taken to properly file a complaint.
4. Provide a screenshot of the payment to the address of this store (you can already prepare it).
5. Provide a screenshot of the invalid account purchased and a message to the company requesting additional data (you can prepare it now).
6. Provide a screenshot of the store's response to the refusal to replace the product and refusal to return the funds in full.
6. You must clearly state your requirements, i.e. either a full refund, or replacing the account with another one similar to this balance (or another company whichever you want).
7. The arbitrators will carefully examine your claim and all the evidence provided, and then will rule in your favor. The store will be given the conditions for the full satisfaction of your requirements and will be given time to solve the problem.

P.S. He has been working for several years and will not want to lose new customers and business, it will be easier for him to yield the situation in your favor and solve this problem.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
So, let's start the refund for the non-square account from the store.
1. Follow the links that I sent you in a personal message.
2. Leave negative feedback in the advertising theme of the store.
3. Open the claim in the black list section, we receive all convincing evidence, indicate the link to his profile.
4. Notify the store owner in private messages with a link to the topic with a claim on that project.
5. You are waiting for a reasoned regulated response from the store.
6. You answer and give your literate beliefs and actual facts of the inability to use your account.
7. We are waiting for the decision of the arbitrator (forum admin) in your favor.
8. You will receive a full refund.

P.S. Do not worry if the arbitrator's decision does not suit you or turns out to be not in your favor, this sometimes happens, since sometimes bad admins promote scammers and cover up fraudsters, since they pay them for advertising and the ability to cheat, then let's move on to opening a claim for 2 others projects and repeat the above steps.

I wish you good luck and the earliest possible solution to this controversial situation.

Masterdom

Reaction score
i dont know him but here is my order details
Order
Item
Category
PUA MIX LOGS
I also have the same problem i bought ny pua but it wasnt filed for unemployment just the dol portal i asked for refund but upto date i have not been refunded and its more than 4 weeks now...there is no way you can communicate with the admins that site is fucked up i just lost my $150 to the site

Masterdom

Reaction score
I also have the same problem i bought ny pua but it wasnt filed for unemployment just the dol portal i asked for refund but upto date i have not been refunded and its more than 4 weeks now...there is no way you can communicate with the admins that site is fucked up i just lost my $150 to the site

Attachments

• 1DC456A7-64E6-4A37-B2D4-836CA2BCD1DC.jpeg
    1DC456A7-64E6-4A37-B2D4-836CA2BCD1DC.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 110

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I really sympathize that this happened, but it happens sometimes. It depends on the policy of the company you are working with. They introduce various ways to protect against suspicious activity in an attempt to protect their own and keep their customers safe.

Please team up with the previous victim to make a double claim against this store.
Write to him in private messages and he will tell you where you need to strengthen the method of refund of payment for an invalid account with which nothing can be done.
You should definitely get your money back and not let the store sell bad goods. This is the key to a successful business. Your account management should always be productive and efficient.

ds7211

Carder
Reaction score
Was this dispute ever resolved between both parites? AS I will like to buy things from the store?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I do not know the result of that dispute, it is necessary to wait for a message from olaniyi4yet. I hope the situation will be resolved in his favor, or we will move on to the claim on other legitimate forums.
At the moment, you can refund from purchases in this store, or buy accounts in the store, for which a similar problem with verification will not arise.

kaslin

Reaction score
为什么我购买了错误的帐户信息,只有AN + RN,谁能告诉我如何使用它,谢谢

kaslin

Reaction score
卖家已及时退款,但出售的信息基本上没有IP地址,很难使环境容易跳2认证,谁能帮帮我,谢谢

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
为什么我购买了错误的帐户信息,只有AN + RN,谁能告诉我如何使用它,谢谢
将银行连接到Paypal账户,在薄荷网查询迷你存款,然后从Paypal账户套现。

kaslin