Online Sale CC with CVV. SSN (DOB), MMN. Proxy. Accounts (PayPal, eBay, bank)

bcre8tiv

Carder
Reaction score
This vendor keeps running his mouth with services he never offered.... Time waster proper, advertised he is selling paypal login and yet it cannot found on his store.

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
do anyone knows how to contact ==http://propal.cc admin.? i will like to register on this site .i was told by a friend .is it a good site with good services?

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Внимание !!! Добавлена UK CC+CVV база !!!
-----------------------------------
Attention !!! Added UK CC+CVV Base !!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Внимание !!! Добавлена EU CC+CVV база !!!
Attention !!! Added EU CC+CVV Base !!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Внимание !!! Добавлена UK С DOB CC+CVV база !!!
Attention !!! Added UK WITH DOB CC+CVV Base !!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Уважаемые пользователи. Саппорты и Я не будут работать с 31 Декабря по 02 Января. Online сервис работает в обычном режиме !!! Всех с наступающим Новым Годом !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear users. Supports and I will not work from 31 December till 02 January. Online service will working !!! We wish Happy New Year !!!

Warren

BANNED
Reaction score
its truth i wasted money in your shops z00mer before i respect you too much i thought you were don, but now Mr. Sergey Kozerev , all stuff in shop is useless and your real identity is all over the web too like on http://krebsonsecurity.com/2010/11/cybercrime-untouchables/. I dont even know what to say I had too much faith in you, then your shop became a mess selling useless stuff, why man you were to good before, why cant shop be the same ever ? But still before shop was really good but now its just wasting money to buy there.

millevro

VIP member
Reaction score
А у вас с вбв никогда не бывают cc ?

Jobosick

VIP member
Reaction score
its truth i wasted money in your shops z00mer before i respect you too much i thought you were don, but now Mr. Sergey Kozerev , all stuff in shop is useless and your real identity is all over the web too like on http://krebsonsecurity.com/2010/11/cybercrime-untouchables/. I dont even know what to say I had too much faith in you, then your shop became a mess selling useless stuff, why man you were to good before, why cant shop be the same ever ? But still before shop was really good but now its just wasting money to buy there.

+1 :(

bad service

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Warren you words are shit i told you again, if cc is valid its valid, and if you hands are from ass its just your problem !!!

Dorris

BANNED
Reaction score
i never tried these sites people listing here. but Z*****s sites are rip offs used to be good but now quality is shit and many people giving reports of being ripped in icq by z-support. Overall dont use Z***** you will loose money... anyways lets see i might try these other new cc shops people talking about and see what happens ...

dave123

Reaction score
GOOD SELLER BUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH SSN+DOB CC TRY AND LOAD MORE TOOLS ON YOUR ADMIN

711ampm

BANNED
Reaction score
Z***** is a big ripper .. better to use secure and trusted online webshops like v a l i d s h o p . b i z to get good cc and dumps

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Z***** is a big ripper .. better to use secure and trusted online webshops like v a l i d s h o p . b i z to get good cc and dumps

Oh GOD this bullshit started again... :mad: