Online order

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
Hi . Anyone interested in buying for me an omnikey and some blanks and send it to a PO Box in uk ? Write me : @johnyb57

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy OmniKey and blank smart cards with an EMV chip legally on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and other online stores.

Have you found where to buy working EMV software for recording smart cards with a chip?

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
You can buy OmniKey and blank smart cards with an EMV chip legally on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and other online stores.

Have you found where to buy working EMV software for recording smart cards with a chip?
Thank you for your reply. Time have changed a lot since I was in business!
Yes .. I have found someone. Agreed to test it first , to cash out then payment through escrow. Please recommend a trusted escrow ?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Each forum has its own "Escrow Service". You and he must agree on one service. Write forums or sites that he suggested, and I will tell you this is a reliable guarantor of the deal or a scam.

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
Each forum has its own "Escrow Service". You and he must agree on one service. Write forums or sites that he suggested, and I will tell you this is a reliable guarantor of the deal or a scam.
Vendor ask me to choose site .

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You can offer him Escrow from the following carding forums:
  • 2crd.cc
  • CrdPro.cc