Online Hotel Bookings

eyjay

Reaction score
Recently whenever i card online hotels using redtag or expedia or other sites the hotel room gets canceld within 30 minute sdoes anyone know what seems to be the problems someone told me it might be the bins im using but if so does anyone know the right bins or any help regarding this

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Same thing is happening for me on expedia and such travel agencies. But sometimes cancelation process for me can take up to 15+ Hours.
I can tell you that I been trying many bins, including random Amex bins. High limit bins aswell. And same result always, canceled. 1 Year ago with same bins it sometimes sucesfully worked. I also once did this: Ordered expedia trip 1K$ then canceled 14 hours later, and then I tried to donate 1K$ to test the card and it approved instant charge. So I think not BIN is the only problem here.

Ninja

Reaction score
If u do it for urself - i must admint what u guys have balls of steel. :D

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I have done it myself for over 20+ Times. Never had any problems at all.
I even was staying in same hotel 4 times with same hotel workers and there was never a problem.
But you must have a good method, and not for example card hotel directly so they get chargeback.
When you talk about balls of steel, my friend carded renewal of his passport at the Police station. Lol.

Last edited:

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
names get flagged also, and bins too.. try some good rare bins that havent been fucked before, and use fresh socks, also try to book few days in advance and not just same day too obvious raises another flag. hope this helps

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:24 PM ----------

to get around name misspell and also create email address e.g [email protected] to look legit

eyjay

Reaction score
u jus put the name change 1 letter always works lol but i should trying book it couple days in advance maybe that might be true but my friend has some bins but wont tell me his always works so weird before it use to work no problem lol now evverythign fucked need new system

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
@Ninja
Why is that?
If you are using a room for 1 night card wownt chargeback that fast.
Even if it does, the hotel will not be informed untill x number of days.

You can always claim that you were not the one who did the booking and that you paid someone else to do it for you.

wendor

Carder
Reaction score
Don't know much about hotels but carding flights from expedia I always put working phone number they call for confirmation I confirm and everything goes well

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Your name might be blacklisted. Have friends that book directly from expedia and after a certain amount of times, it will ALWAYS get cancelled under that name for the reason of it being blacklisted. You must change website (tons of other websites are owned by expedia too, so you must do some research to find one that isnt). Also, using a different name works too. Dont use the same email too. Different bins doesn't have a play in it. Go look for privately owned websites (airtickets24.com, etc) there is a couple other things, pm me and I will help you or book for you for free.

Scurds

Reaction score
Stop using expedia they are the worse company to use. If you are going to use them make sure you book at least 5 days before check in date and have a working phone number for them to call in case they call for verification (they will ask the bank the card is from and the address etc). Also booking over the phone is always the best way to book. Hope this helps.