Online carding questions

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
I've been reading and trying to learn for a while I think I have a basic understanding and whats been posted is quality butso far as I'm still a beginner I just have a few questions

A) if I purchase a cc from a shop how would I be able to know if it's vbv or non vbv

B) I attempted to make a purchase recently however It tripped an OTP so I'm assuming I would be unable to use it as it's vbv hence the otp tripping and I don't have access to the OTP codes so I'm assuming that card would be useless

C) if I find a non vbv bins I have to find the matching/corresponding cc details would there be multiple ccs per bin or is it one non vbv bin one non vbv ccs

D) is there anything anyone could recommend to learn or read so that I can gain more knowledge as I am still new to all this online carding

E) am I correct in understanding having vbv ccs/bins will usually always trip the OTP on 3D sites how about on 2D sites would it also trip the OTP on vbv CCs/bins as I'm assuming it would

F) having non vbv CCs/bins would they be usable on a lot more stores so more sites that have 3d security

G) would the desired hardware be a laptop to use to set up the anti detect browser proxies socks 5etc is there something linked so that I can further fully understand what an anti detect browser socks proxies and these things do as I have a very basic understanding

H)what else would I need to begin carding what tools or software would I require I and what's the best or desirable set up when carding

I) is there anyone who can teach carding

J) I have seen people recommend @alex4488ava does he have non vbv bins or CCs what's his service like

I'm in the UK would I be able to use US or Asian non vbv CCs when carding sites the desired outcome is to learn to card non liquid goods like tech or clothes and if there is a way to learn cc to BTC if that's possible

I appreciate anyone taking your time to read this and reply I have much to learn and would greatly appreciate some pointers in the correct direction and advice thank you

kosiwi8

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Text me on telegram lemme put you through this work

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
A) if I purchase a cc from a shop how would I be able to know if it's vbv or non vbv
Some stores indicate which CCs are with vbv and which are non vbv. But in most stores this is not indicated. Therefore, before purchasing, you need to know the bins of non-vbv cards if you want to buy them, and use the bins search in the store.
To avoid making a mistake before purchasing, you can ask the seller on Telegram what you want to buy non vbv so that he can tell you. If he has good service, he will do it.
On sites using a ticket system, the store manager may not know what CC he has, so you can ask an individual seller about this on telegram before purchasing.
Or you take non vbv from the public (from topics on the forum or the Internet) and use this data to search in the store.
You can also find out which card you bought vbv or non vbv by testing. If, when paying, a window appears asking you to write a code from SMS (OTP), it means CC c vbv. If CC skipped this step, it means CC without vbv.

B) I attempted to make a purchase recently however It tripped an OTP so I'm assuming I would be unable to use it as it's vbv hence the otp tripping and I don't have access to the OTP codes so I'm assuming that card would be useless
If you have a valid vbv card, you can use it to pay for digital or physical goods on websites and stores that operate using 2D Secure technology. There are lists of stores with 2DS on our forum, but it is best to find such stores yourself.
Here's a method to do it correctly:

C) if I find a non vbv bins I have to find the matching/corresponding cc details would there be multiple ccs per bin or is it one non vbv bin one non vbv ccs
If you find non vbv bins, then all cards with this bins will be without vbv.
That is, if you find a suitable non vbv bins, you must remember or write it down, and also remember which store or website it went to. When the card runs out of money or is blocked, you can buy a new card with the same bin in the store. Bin for all cards will be the same, but the rest of the data will be different.
In the topic in which non vbv bins are indicated and which sites this bin is suitable for:

D) is there anything anyone could recommend to learn or read so that I can gain more knowledge as I am still new to all this online carding
In the search on our forum, type the word “lecture” in the title and read all the information materials.
I also advise you to use a translator and study all the manuals in the Russian section of our forum. There are a lot of interesting things there that are not in the english category.
You need to devote about a month to studying carding manuals for the theoretical basics and only then start practicing.

E) am I correct in understanding having vbv ccs/bins will usually always trip the OTP on 3D sites how about on 2D sites would it also trip the OTP on vbv CCs/bins as I'm assuming it would
You can use the non vbv card on any websites and stores. A vbv card is only available on sites with a 2D Secure merchant.

F) having non vbv CCs/bins would they be usable on a lot more stores so more sites that have 3d security
90% of all sites and stores have modern 3D Secure protection, so we can only use non-vbv cards on them.

G) would the desired hardware be a laptop to use to set up the anti detect browser proxies socks 5etc is there something linked so that I can further fully understand what an anti detect browser socks proxies and these things do as I have a very basic understanding
For carding, you can use a laptop or smartphone.
In order to look like a real cardholder in the eyes of site security, we install an anti-detect browser. We create a cardholder profile on it (a digital fingerprint of the cardholder’s device) and add socks5 to get a clean IP address of the cardholder. After these settings, you can start working.

H) what else would I need to begin carding what tools or software would I require I and what's the best or desirable set up when carding
The most important software in carding in 2024 is the antidetect browser. You must also change all the settings for a legitimate cardholder, that is, keyboard layout, language, time zone.
Instead of an antidect browser, you can also install a virtual machine.
Some work from the main operating system + VPN for the country of the cardholder + socks5 in the Firefox browser. Each carder chooses how it is more convenient for him to configure the system.

I) is there anyone who can teach carding
@alex4488ava is an excellent teacher, but you can check with him how much his training costs.
You can also ask any questions on this forum. We like to teach beginners for free - give advice and recommendations.

J) I have seen people recommend @alex4488ava does he have non vbv bins or CCs what's his service like
This is a very good carder. This is what he does:
- teaches carding to everyone
- sells a complete and private non vbv bins database for 2024.
- sells non vbv cards of different countries
- works through the escrow carding service of the "Verified" forum

I'm in the UK would I be able to use US or Asian non vbv CCs when carding sites the desired outcome is to learn to card non liquid goods like tech or clothes and if there is a way to learn cc to BTC if that's possible
You can do carding from any country, the main thing is a smartphone or laptop, as well as the initial balance for the purchase of material (CC).
There are a lot of topics and directions in online carding. You need to read the manuals and choose where to start.
Cryptocurrency carding and gift card carding are heavily used by carders, so the security on these sites and exchanges is usually very strong, but you can still give it a try.
Just in case, for your own protection and safety, do not use cards of the country in which you live, that is, do not buy or work with maps of England.

Last edited:

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Some stores indicate which CCs are with vbv and which are non vbv. But in most stores this is not indicated. Therefore, before purchasing, you need to know the bins of non-vbv cards if you want to buy them, and use the bins search in the store.
To avoid making a mistake before purchasing, you can ask the seller on Telegram what you want to buy non vbv so that he can tell you. If he has good service, he will do it.
On sites using a ticket system, the store manager may not know what CC he has, so you can ask an individual seller about this on telegram before purchasing.
Or you take non vbv from the public (from topics on the forum or the Internet) and use this data to search in the store.
You can also find out which card you bought vbv or non vbv by testing. If, when paying, a window appears asking you to write a code from SMS (OTP), it means CC c vbv. If CC skipped this step, it means CC without vbv.

If you have a valid vbv card, you can use it to pay for digital or physical goods on websites and stores that operate using 2D Secure technology. There are lists of stores with 2DS on our forum, but it is best to find such stores yourself.
Here's a method to do it correctly:

If you find non vbv bins, then all cards with this bins will be without vbv.
That is, if you find a suitable non vbv bins, you must remember or write it down, and also remember which store or website it went to. When the card runs out of money or is blocked, you can buy a new card with the same bin in the store. Bin for all cards will be the same, but the rest of the data will be different.
In the topic in which non vbv bins are indicated and which sites this bin is suitable for:

In the search on our forum, type the word “lecture” in the title and read all the information materials.
I also advise you to use a translator and study all the manuals in the Russian section of our forum. There are a lot of interesting things there that are not in the english category.
You need to devote about a month to studying carding manuals for the theoretical basics and only then start practicing.

You can use the non vbv card on any websites and stores. A vbv card is only available on sites with a 2D Secure merchant.

90% of all sites and stores have modern 3D Secure protection, so we can only use non-vbv cards on them.

For carding, you can use a laptop or smartphone.
In order to look like a real cardholder in the eyes of site security, we install an anti-detect browser. We create a cardholder profile on it (a digital fingerprint of the cardholder’s device) and add socks5 to get a clean IP address of the cardholder. After these settings, you can start working.

The most important software in carding in 2024 is the antidetect browser. You must also change all the settings for a legitimate cardholder, that is, keyboard layout, language, time zone.
Instead of an antidect browser, you can also install a virtual machine.
Some work from the main operating system + VPN for the country of the cardholder + socks5 in the Firefox browser. Each carder chooses how it is more convenient for him to configure the system.

@alex4488ava is an excellent teacher, but you can check with him how much his training costs.
You can also ask any questions on this forum. We like to teach beginners for free - give advice and recommendations.

This is a very good carder. This is what he does:
- teaches carding to everyone
- sells a complete and private non vbv bins database for 2024.
- sells non vbv cards of different countries
- works through the escrow carding service of the "Verified" forum

You can do carding from any country, the main thing is a smartphone or laptop, as well as the initial balance for the purchase of material (CC).
There are a lot of topics and directions in online carding. You need to read the manuals and choose where to start.
Cryptocurrency carding and gift card carding are heavily used by carders, so the security on these sites and exchanges is usually very strong, but you can still give it a try.
Just in case, for your own protection and safety, do not use maps of the country in which you live, that is, do not buy or work with maps of England.
Thank you I appreciate the reply with such detail and guidance as I'm sure this will help a lot of beginners like myself I will devout time and study and do my best to learn the theoretical sides just some follow up questions

If using an anti detect browser and then socks to mimick the cc holder do I still need to use a vm is there any anti detect browser you'd recommend and somewhere to utilise clean socks5

By a bare minimum I must ensure I have an anti detect browser have my system settings configured to match the cc and a crystal clean socks to begin working is there something I am missing there ? as this is one configuration with the other being the one you specified above

If cryptocurrency carding or gift carding security is stronger would it be wiser to start with clothes or preferably tech items or items in general like accessories which have less security or sites that aren't as mainstream and take multiple searches to find etc shops with less traffic

I'm assuming the set up for a phone and laptop would be different what variables would be different in this instance

What is meant by using maps of my own country, "do not buy or work with maps of England" what does maps mean

I appreciate the time you take to reply to these and I will document my journey and keep threads going as I progress in this endeavour

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
If using an anti detect browser and then socks to mimick the cc holder do I still need to use a vm is there any anti detect browser you'd recommend and somewhere to utilise clean socks5

By a bare minimum I must ensure I have an anti detect browser have my system settings configured to match the cc and a crystal clean socks to begin working is there something I am missing there ? as this is one configuration with the other being the one you specified above
Antidetect browser is installed on your operating system. This can be Windows 10 or Windows 11. There is no need to install a virtual machine.
Create a profile in the antidetect browser, add clean socks5 and you can get to work.
You can choose any antidetect browser. "Linken Sphere", "GoLogin", "Dolphin{anty}" or "Octo Browser" are especially good for carding.

If cryptocurrency carding or gift carding security is stronger would it be wiser to start with clothes or preferably tech items or items in general like accessories which have less security or sites that aren't as mainstream and take multiple searches to find etc shops with less traffic
Yes, we need cardable stores with low traffic or new ones with illiquid goods. Stores with digital goods or services are also suitable (you can pay for yourself. We post from one account, and pay by card from another). You need to learn how to card and prepare a list of non vbv bins in order to move on to gift cards and cryptocurrency.
If you don’t want to look for cardable stores, you can look at this topic and see ready-made links:
Or try to find cardable stores using the methods described in this topic:

I'm assuming the set up for a phone and laptop would be different what variables would be different in this instance
The phone and laptop settings are different. But there is one point - after each card declaring, change the device identifiers, thereby creating a new device fingerprint in the eyes of anti-fraud systems.
Carding from your phone is the easiest and the percentage of successful orders is much higher.

You can read about phone settings in this manual:

What is meant by using maps of my own country, "do not buy or work with maps of England" what does maps mean
"maps" is "cards". I do not advise you to use cards of the country in which you live. Since when you learn and become successful in carding, in case of large transactions the police may begin an investigation using the cards of your country. This happens sometimes, although it is very rare.
It is also not recommended to frame the addresses of drops in your country. You must protect yourself as much as possible from any detection.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Antidetect browser is installed on your operating system. This can be Windows 10 or Windows 11. There is no need to install a virtual machine.
Create a profile in the antidetect browser, add clean socks5 and you can get to work.
You can choose any antidetect browser. "Linken Sphere", "GoLogin", "Dolphin{anty}" or "Octo Browser" are especially good for carding.

Yes, we need cardable stores with low traffic or new ones with illiquid goods. Stores with digital goods or services are also suitable (you can pay for yourself. We post from one account, and pay by card from another). You need to learn how to card and prepare a list of non vbv bins in order to move on to gift cards and cryptocurrency.
If you don’t want to look for cardable stores, you can look at this topic and see ready-made links:
Or try to find cardable stores using the methods described in this topic:

The phone and laptop settings are different. But there is one point - after each card declaring, change the device identifiers, thereby creating a new device fingerprint in the eyes of anti-fraud systems.
Carding from your phone is the easiest and the percentage of successful orders is much higher.

"maps" is "cards". I do not advise you to use cards of the country in which you live. Since when you learn and become successful in carding, in case of large transactions the police may begin an investigation using the cards of your country. This happens sometimes, although it is very rare.
It is also not recommended to frame the addresses of drops in your country. You must protect yourself as much as possible from any detection.
I appreciate the replies I am learning plenty and my understanding is increasing I appreciate the knowledge you are sharing

How would I go about the changing the device identifers after a card declining what identifiers is it specifically

Where can I get clean socks5 and how would I know that they are clean is there something I can run a test through that would indicate if the socks are clean

If I successfully card a store would I use the same set up same socks and profile and everything else essentially replicating what was done when it was successful

So avoid using maps from the country I am from noted thank you so use non vbv CCs that aren't the same with the country and with the drops I would use a location that I would never visit to remain anonymous may seem like a stupid question but id like to be sure by frame the drops of the address is that exposing them essentially rendering them useless

With the linked article for phone set up after successfully setting the phone up would you still need to use an anti detect browser socks etc if so what what exactly will be needed

It makes more sense to use a phone then as logically if the success rate it higher on a phone then it'd be ideal to use a phone for more successful orders

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
How would I go about the changing the device identifers after a card declining what identifiers is it specifically
If you work with an anti-detect browser, then for a new fingerprint of your system it will be enough to create a new profile from which to continue working with a new card or registering a new account.
If from a phone, main OS or VM, then you need to change all device IDs and delete cookies using special software.

Where can I get clean socks5 and how would I know that they are clean is there something I can run a test through that would indicate if the socks are clean
You can check the socks5 proxy for the purity of your IP address on these and other sites:

If I successfully card a store would I use the same set up same socks and profile and everything else essentially replicating what was done when it was successful
When you have received a successful payment, you can not change the settings or create a new profile and work with the same device fingerprint as long as the card is alive. But you need to alternate purchases and let the card rest, that is, make the next payment after the maximum period of time. I wait from 20 minutes to 2 hours and during this time I work from another device or phone.
Imagine that you are a conscientious user who studies products in online stores well. You should always warm up your account at least a little before paying.

So avoid using cards from the country I am from noted thank you so use non vbv CCs that aren't the same with the country and with the drops I would use a location that I would never visit to remain anonymous may seem like a stupid question but id like to be sure by frame the drops of the address is that exposing them essentially rendering them useless
Drops and their addresses for parcels are issued by services (buyers of goods), which receive the goods and pay your percentage in cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not necessary to have your own addresses. In carding you need to maintain anonymity and security and then there will be no problems. Stores do not pay attention to small orders and do not worry about the incident. Many small stores are very long-lived and continue to ship items for months. That is, it is enough to find one cardable store to make a profit for a long time.

With the linked article for phone set up after successfully setting the phone up would you still need to use an anti detect browser socks etc if so what what exactly will be needed
Those who work from the phone only launch the VPN of the cardholder’s country, but it will be better if you add clean socks5. Therefore, it is easier to work from a phone; many anti-fraud systems are friendly when they detect that VPN is turned on.
It’s even better if you install an anti-detect browser on your phone and work with it.
You can read more about this in this article:
Anti-detect browser changes all hardware IDs and in this case special software is not needed.

It makes more sense to use a phone then as logically if the success rate it higher on a phone then it'd be ideal to use a phone for more successful orders
There are so many phone apps where you can buy cryptocurrency, which is what I do. It seems that they have no antifraud or are generally weak.
You can try working from a laptop and phone, alternate or use in parallel.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
If you work with an anti-detect browser, then for a new fingerprint of your system it will be enough to create a new profile from which to continue working with a new card or registering a new account.
If from a phone, main OS or VM, then you need to change all device IDs and delete cookies using special software.

You can check the socks5 proxy for the purity of your IP address on these and other sites:

When you have received a successful payment, you can not change the settings or create a new profile and work with the same device fingerprint as long as the card is alive. But you need to alternate purchases and let the card rest, that is, make the next payment after the maximum period of time. I wait from 20 minutes to 2 hours and during this time I work from another device or phone.
Imagine that you are a conscientious user who studies products in online stores well. You should always warm up your account at least a little before paying.

Drops and their addresses for parcels are issued by services (buyers of goods), which receive the goods and pay your percentage in cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not necessary to have your own addresses. In carding you need to maintain anonymity and security and then there will be no problems. Stores do not pay attention to small orders and do not worry about the incident. Many small stores are very long-lived and continue to ship items for months. That is, it is enough to find one cardable store to make a profit for a long time.

Those who work from the phone only launch the VPN of the cardholder’s country, but it will be better if you add clean socks5. Therefore, it is easier to work from a phone; many anti-fraud systems are friendly when they detect that VPN is turned on.
It’s even better if you install an anti-detect browser on your phone and work with it.
Anti-detect browser changes all hardware IDs and in this case special software is not needed.

There are so many phone apps where you can buy cryptocurrency, which is what I do. It seems that they have no antifraud or are generally weak.

So by using an anti detect browser with VPN and clean socks that should bypass having to change all device IDs and erasing cookies as the anti detect browser would allow me to create profiles with a unique fingerprint each time I shall go ahead and learn this way

For a phone am I correct in understanding I'll need an anti detect browser clean socks5 and a VPN and of course ensuring I match all the settings to the cc timezone location language etc

On these apps are you using the Asian cards additionally how are you bypassing the kyc or is it apps that are non kyc and non vbv cards that are being utilised on the apps

I'm assuming depending on the store if I am using a store that's not from my country and a corresponding cc id need a drop in the country unless they offer international shipping or allow the billing and shipping address to be different

Thank you for the replies tomcat it's truly appreciated

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
So by using an anti detect browser with VPN and clean socks that should bypass having to change all device IDs and erasing cookies as the anti detect browser would allow me to create profiles with a unique fingerprint each time I shall go ahead and learn this way

For a phone am I correct in understanding I'll need an anti detect browser clean socks5 and a VPN and of course ensuring I match all the settings to the cc timezone location language etc
Yes, you understand everything correctly. We do not change the profile while the card is working.
If you do not install an anti-detection browser on your mobile phone, you will need to change the settings manually.

On these apps are you using the Asian cards additionally how are you bypassing the kyc or is it apps that are non kyc and non vbv cards that are being utilised on the apps
We can verify your account in the following ways:
- We order all the necessary documents (photo, scan or selfie) from proven drawing services. The cost of the service is $5-20 depending on the complexity of the request.
- We can complete KYC independently on the phone, using programs that replace external data.
We can work with one set of documents while the card is alive.
Before registering an account, find out what documents are needed for verification.
For example, in some applications you can buy cryptocurrency without KYC, but the maximum amount will be limited, and after passing KYC the amount will be increased. So you can use applications without verification.

I'm assuming depending on the store if I am using a store that's not from my country and a corresponding cc id need a drop in the country unless they offer international shipping or allow the billing and shipping address to be different
I advise you to work with maps of countries that do not have an address matching system called AVS. Then you will be able to order goods to a different cardholder payment address and drop delivery address.
There are stores that send goods for different billing and shipping, but you need to look for such stores.
You can also buy goods for Enroll, and not for valid CC. After purchasing Enroll, we simply change the cardholder’s address in the account to the buyer’s warehouse address or drop address. We let it rest for a couple of days, and then we move on to shopping. When purchasing Enroll, we will know the card balance and will definitely not make mistakes with purchases.
We can also do Enroll ourselves, if you are interested, read the guides on this topic on our forum.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score

Yes, you understand everything correctly. We do not change the profile while the card is working.
If you do not install an anti-detection browser on your mobile phone, you will need to change the settings manually.

We can verify your account in the following ways:
- We order all the necessary documents (photo, scan or selfie) from proven drawing services. The cost of the service is $5-20 depending on the complexity of the request.
- We can complete KYC independently on the phone, using programs that replace external data.
We can work with one set of documents while the card is alive.
Before registering an account, find out what documents are needed for verification.
For example, in some applications you can buy cryptocurrency without KYC, but the maximum amount will be limited, and after passing KYC the amount will be increased. So you can use applications without verification.

I advise you to work with maps of countries that do not have an address matching system called AVS. Then you will be able to order goods to a different cardholder payment address and drop delivery address.
There are stores that send goods for different billing and shipping, but you need to look for such stores.
You can also buy goods for Enroll, and not for valid CC. After purchasing Enroll, we simply change the cardholder’s address in the account to the buyer’s warehouse address or drop address. We let it rest for a couple of days, and then we move on to shopping. When purchasing Enroll, we will know the card balance and will definitely not make mistakes with purchases.
We can also do Enroll ourselves, if you are interested, read the guides on this topic on our forum.

Thank you for the reply first and foremost

Is there a link or recommendation for proven drawing services

If I used a non kyc app (granted I have a non vbv cc too) would it be wise to
1) wait some time before getting more crypto after one transaction or would back to back transactions be okay
2) increasing each amount by 10/20% each time an exchange is successful

Granted that finding the app that has non kyc or kyc and I utilise the proven drawing services to bypass kyc aswell as ensuring the anti fraud system is weak

On success of this I'm assuming you'd need to put the acquired crypto through a mixer is there any recommendations or somewhere I can find them ?

I will still learn study and attempt to card online stores for tech/clothes or jewellery or would it be wiser to focus on one thing

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but how would I know if the maps of countries I'm using have the AVS system would I find this through the stores FAQ or through the customer support

What is meant by "enroll" this has definitely peaked my interest is there a post you could recommend?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Is there a link or recommendation for proven drawing services
There are a lot of proven services for drawing documents, you can find them in this section and get acquainted with their working conditions, time for preparing documents and prices for services:

If I used a non kyc app (granted I have a non vbv cc too) would it be wise to
1) wait some time before getting more crypto after one transaction or would back to back transactions be okay
2) increasing each amount by 10/20% each time an exchange is successful
1) Before paying by card, you can familiarize yourself with the rules for purchasing cryptocurrency without verification.
2. After the first and successful purchase of cryptocurrency without KYC, you will be able to order documents from the services, undergo verification and receive an increased purchase limit.

Granted that finding the app that has non kyc or kyc and I utilise the proven drawing services to bypass kyc aswell as ensuring the anti fraud system is weak
In addition to applications, there are also sites where you can buy cryptocurrency without verification up to certain limits. Of course, purchasing through apps is an easier route.

On success of this I'm assuming you'd need to put the acquired crypto through a mixer is there any recommendations or somewhere I can find them ?
There are cryptocurrency mixers on our forum. I advise you to search the Internet for a proven mixer that has been working for a long time and has positive reviews. There are a lot of mixers, but most of them are scams. Be careful when choosing a service.

I will still learn study and attempt to card online stores for tech/clothes or jewellery or would it be wiser to focus on one thing
To get started, you can familiarize yourself with the product sheet from the buyer or drop service, and also find out what percentage you will receive for paid goods. This will make it easier for you to search for stores with the desired product.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but how would I know if the cards of countries I'm using have the AVS system would I find this through the stores FAQ or through the customer support
What countries does AVS work in: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom.
You can use cards of other countries or look for stores that will still send the goods, even if the billing and shipping addresses do not match.

What is meant by "enroll" this has definitely peaked my interest is there a post you could recommend?
There are a lot of guides and manuals on how to properly enroll cards. Just search the forum.
Also look at the topics of Enroll sellers, maybe it will be easier for you not to make it, but to buy a ready-made one.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
There are a lot of proven services for drawing documents, you can find them in this section and get acquainted with their working conditions, time for preparing documents and prices for services:

1) Before paying by card, you can familiarize yourself with the rules for purchasing cryptocurrency without verification.
2. After the first and successful purchase of cryptocurrency without KYC, you will be able to order documents from the services, undergo verification and receive an increased purchase limit.

In addition to applications, there are also sites where you can buy cryptocurrency without verification up to certain limits. Of course, purchasing through apps is an easier route.

There are cryptocurrency mixers on our forum. I advise you to search the Internet for a proven mixer that has been working for a long time and has positive reviews. There are a lot of mixers, but most of them are scams. Be careful when choosing a service.

To get started, you can familiarize yourself with the product sheet from the buyer or drop service, and also find out what percentage you will receive for paid goods. This will make it easier for you to search for stores with the desired product.

What countries does AVS work in: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom.
You can use cards of other countries or look for stores that will still send the goods, even if the billing and shipping addresses do not match.

There are a lot of guides and manuals on how to properly enroll cards. Just search the forum.
Also look at the topics of Enroll sellers, maybe it will be easier for you not to make it, but to buy a ready-made one.
Thank you I will keep this thread updated as I learn more, I'm sure there is plenty of people who will benefit from the information and guidance

KPH

Carder
Reaction score

Hi hope you are doing well just a quick question The apps you mentioned here did you download off the internet or the store and how would you find these apps or exchanges that have no anti fraud or generally weak as after some careful consideration I will study and learn cc to BTC and carding illiquid goods

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hi hope you are doing well just a quick question The apps you mentioned here did you download off the internet or the store and how would you find these apps or exchanges that have no anti fraud or generally weak as after some careful consideration I will study and learn cc to BTC and carding illiquid goods
Hello.
Finding carding apps is very easy. To do this, go to “Play Market” if you have Android or “App Store” if you have iPhone. Then in the search bar enter “cryptocurrency” or “buy cryptocurrency”. You will see many applications that you need to download and install. Before doing this, read their description so that it says that you can use them to buy cryptocurrency. That's all.
Similarly, we are looking for applications where you can buy the things you need. Almost all applications accept CC as payment. All you have to do is register an account, select the products you like, fill in the drop address and enter the details of a valid card.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.
Finding carding apps is very easy. To do this, go to “Play Market” if you have Android or “App Store” if you have iPhone. Then in the search bar enter “cryptocurrency” or “buy cryptocurrency”. You will see many applications that you need to download and install. Before doing this, read their description so that it says that you can use them to buy cryptocurrency. That's all.
Similarly, we are looking for applications where you can buy the things you need. Almost all applications accept CC as payment. All you have to do is register an account, select the products you like, fill in the drop address and enter the details of a valid card.
Hello
Thank you for the reply I will have a look tonight so it's essentially just finding an "exchange"

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
great thread for beginners like myself. Thanks to everyone for contributing. I have attempted to online card a few gift card stores, none successful yet. I'm not sure if it's the cards or my setup. However I have a low fraud score (https://scamalytics.com/ip) great website btw, and my proxy is fairly clean. What would more advanced carders recommend? Should i switch to a phone and config a whole new system? Or do I redo my configuration on another laptop. I use dolphinanty, lightning proxies and perfect privacy (vpn service) as the primary tools. Am I missing anything?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
If your system settings are correct, then it may be due to the cards you are using.
1. There is no money on the cards
2. Cards are invalid
3. Bins cards in blacklisted

If you can't card from your laptop, try from your phone. We also install an anti-detect browser and try to work.

Reasons for decline a valid CC in 2024:

Last edited by a moderator:

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score

The first step for setting up an android for carding on the guide you provided is invalid. The link (https://w3bsit3-dns.com/) takes you to a gambling website? Could you offer any alternative methods or guides to properly config an Android device for carding.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The correct link to the forum where you can find any programs for setting up your Android phone:

You can study the lecture on working with Android:

If you have difficulties setting up your phone for carding, then you can avoid them. To do this, we can install an anti-detect browser on Android and it will create a unique digital fingerprint of your device. List of anti-child browsers for Android in this topic: