Professional
Reaction score
Please pay attention to the topics of this seller and socks5 checker:

Created by user @dichvusocks.us

Created by @vn5socks

Created by user @shopsocks5com

Created by user @tisocks

Created by user @shopsocks5com

I decided to take a close look at this service and this is what I found.
1. All of the above services belong to one person, i.e. he broke the forum rules and created multi-accounts to mislead users.
2. He fills his themes with an automatic program.
3. He posts the same messages (spam) on over 30 underground forums! You can easily check this, just use the search engines.
4. I selectively checked his socks for workability and it turned out that none of them work, that is, it distributes non-working material and clogs up the forum.
5. He does not even check or read his themes that he created, he just spam and fictitious content to advertise his nasty services.
6. Following this link, I found that he had already cheated on $ 230 https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-scam-Report-against-vn5socks-230
7. He did not pass the check on this forum and of course he did not pay for advertising.
8. The most interesting thing I discovered was the topic of the old scammers on this forum in 2013, which has already thrown many people and received the status of scammers. Unfortunately, I cannot find this topic. But this is very funny. There is the same style and design of posts with this scammer. Most likely this is the same old swindler.
I will definitely look for this link later so that you can check it yourself and make sure.
And at the moment I ask you to block his accounts for violations of forum rules and spam.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I agree with you. His socks don't work. Please delete all of his themes.