Offline Pos Problem

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Hello , my friend just got this problem : people are doing shopping with their card on the pos , in the ticket we see clearly some 101 (india , Nz , etc ... ) and few 201s , but most of the transaction money never came in the account , the bank not credit the account . what can be the problem ?

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
You mean the money swiped at offline pos wasnt deposited in your merchant account or what do you mean? :D

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
If nsn's is pointing to your question, either it is a joke or, you better to stop this business asap.

no offense but i'm so mad about this question, how can peoples already working with offlines in store are able to ask this sort of questions? how is that possible?

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
"but most of the transaction money never came in the account , the bank not credit the account . what can be the problem ?"...bro the machine answer the question with his name OFFLINE. not connected to nothing...merchant will never get his money for the items the customer buy and the customer will never pay the items he buy...its pain in the ass but base cant be killed before u hit the cards thats the only good point of offline.

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
Hello , my friend just got this problem : people are doing shopping with their card on the pos , in the ticket we see clearly some 101 (india , Nz , etc ... ) and few 201s , but most of the transaction money never came in the account , the bank not credit the account . what can be the problem ?

is this a joke :)

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
i think this question hurt many people , i have explained you the situation clearly , try to read carefully and if you have a answer , go ahead . That man don't know this business , he just asked me what could be the problem ? he got a shop with offline pos , client are swipping to buy , now sometime money never came inside his account that's all

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Technically, money should NEVER come into his account, since the offline pos is essentially a toy. If SOME of the money came into his account, then we are all missing something :D

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Technically, money should NEVER come into his account, since the offline pos is essentially a toy. If SOME of the money came into his account, then we are all missing something :D

yep sometime after 24~48 hour , but sometime never that's means some carder are visiting him . I got from someone that this problem generally occur with 101 , i just wanted to know if someone already got this kind of issue

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i Still cant figure this out
Offline POS means it is not connected to any clearing house or bank account
it is offline and only used to capture tracks with pins or just tracks
maybe this is just a language problem here

i dont think he is using offline

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
i Still cant figure this out
Offline POS means it is not connected to any clearing house or bank account
it is offline and only used to capture tracks with pins or just tracks
maybe this is just a language problem here

i dont think he is using offline

ok you don't get me , i was talking about portable pos not the one linked with the computer

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
1-bro let me explain...ONLINE POS(chip mod) is the pos that was on place, somebody take it and modify it to capture d+p,re-install THE SAME pos at the cash AND sending data to the bank at the sametime. 2- OFFLINE, is offline that mean not connected to bank so in fact dont send money to the merchant account of your friend...NEVER,NEVER. u just grab the d+p but no transaction is made with the bank. offline also called dummy pos.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
What did you understand from "OFFLINE pos" ? :)