Offering The Most Fastest, Relaible & Affordable D+P Cashout Service

roofer

Carder
Reaction score
Im glad to finally get a chance to offer you the most fastest, relaible & affordable D+P Cashout Service.

You can reach me at any time that is more convenient to you, the support is on & working 24hrs a day,
7 days a week.

The cashout will be taking place maximum within of three hours after receiving the material from you.
The voice support is also available by request after the cashout is done, for the full
statement reports regarding your material, in case you have any concerns, or just personally prefer voice conversation, etc.

Your interest will be 70%(including money transfer commissions) from the total daily amount. I also will be able to offer some discounts to reliable clients with a decent quantity & good quality materials.

The payment conditions are very simple, I can always offer you the Western Union payments which is also available
24 hours a day & 7 days a week. WMZ can be send in 24hrs after the cashout, and it is available during the business days only.

Contacts: ICQ(+SIMP): 309 399 ; Jabber(GnuPG): [email protected]
I really appreciate the people who respect their own & my time as well. Serious enquirers only. Please keep that in mind.

In Russian:

Данный сервис предоставит Вам возможность получить максимальный "выхлоп" в кратчайшие сроки. Не зависимо от дня и времени суток. Главные приемущества данного сервиса, таковы:

С сегодняшнего дня сервис будет доступен круглосуточно и без выходных, тобишь за данной услугой Вы можете обратиться в любой день и в любое удобное для Вас время. Обнал же в свою очередь произойдет в течении не более чем трех часов c момента получения материала.

Так же по Вашему желанию, возможна голосовая поддержка связи, исключительно после отработки материала с целью четких и оперативных отчетов с моей стороны.

Ваш интерес будет составлять 70%(вклюая комиссию перевода Ваших денежный средств) от дневной отработки. При больших объемах будут осуществляться скидки.

Условия выплаты просты, возможность круглосуточной отправки WU всегда остается актуальной.
WMZ в течении суток, в будние дни.

Контакты: ICQ: 309 399 ; Jabber: [email protected] . SIMP и GnuPG, более чем приветствуется.
Убедительная просьба, отписывать сразу по существу и желательно с ником данного форума. Удачи.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
PayPaly 12.03.10

Reactions: code

code

No comments

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
support, plz i wanna know who is the best dumps seller in ur market .. thanks

Gucci

STop spam