Now Available World Wide Dumps, High Valid Rate, Low Prices With T1&T2 Original Individual Approch

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
i never never work with euro, and i would want to try Euro infinite for a very long time, so with everything what's happend with bimal, i still looking for a good seller, i asked switchswitch if he have infinite euro and he told me yes.
so i decide to order 2 infinite euro BUT cause i never work with euro i asked many things and he answer me, and i still tell him "thanks for that";
So, i send him 300$ for 2 INFINITE EURO, but, i really don't know what country to choose.
So he told me : i can help you if you want, i can send you 1 Brazil and i can choose other one for you, i said OK.
When he send me the dumps, i checked the bins just for check which one is brazil and what country is the other one, Brazil is OK, but the other one is a CLASSIC and damn !!!!! without tell me nothing at all !!!!!!!!!! but i paid for a infinite and only after i checked and tell him that he told me he don't have infinite euro, "BUT" he told me to send 300$...
what i want to say, is it's not fair at all, and, maybe, he thing i'm newbie and i'm not going to check it, so only and only after that, he tell me what i want to do ? but what i want is trying infinite euro !!!!! cause i can't do nothing and have no choice, i asked for one other classic, but, i'm really really unhappy, causse i would want to try INFINITE !!!!!!!!!
He told me 2 classics is 160 and i pay only 150 and of course the 10 seconds after, i send him his 10$...

what you'll say if you pay and order for a Porsche and the seller give you 2 toyota ????? and you can do nothing and can not take your Porshce ????

So all what i want to say is "it's not sound very very honest" for a new seller...
and the really funny now, is HE ignore me.... LOL
so everyone now can have his own opinion before order and all vendor have to be honest since the begin to the end...
good luck all...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:35 AM ----------

take your own opinion about this new seller, when he read what i wrote here, and i wrote only true :
so !!!! if you make business with him you'll not receive what you order and he insult your mother..

Switch Switch mortel00:13
I was offline
What the fuck u want ?
give your fucking 300 $

Switch Switch mortel est en ligne NEW BASE AVAILABLE !!! --- EXPERING 201 EUROPE 50pcs SUPER PRICE !! CONTACT WHO IS INTRESTED

Switch Switch mortel00:14
back and the dumps
to fill happy
peace of shit ?
ha ?
that is what u want
abc100:14
i dont want money !!!!!!!!!!!
why the fuck u are posting my threat ?
i dont need money
why ?
fuck you and your mother
NO MORE REPLACEMENTS
no more nothing for your mother fucker
damn !!!!!
abc100:15
when you come to speak now and tell me i was offline, i would tell you, i'm going to cancel what i wrote
but now bro !!!!!!!
damn, i can't use the words you use
Switch Switch mortel00:15
go fuck yourself
abc100:15
you can tell what you want
Switch Switch mortel00:21
1 thing is clear u made me realize something today ... finish with 1 dump buying and finish with individual aproach
try to be nice... problemes u get
abc100:22
LISTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can ask in this forum, all seller i work with, I NEVER NEVER buy less than 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER
I told you i want to try
Switch Switch mortel00:23
no more trying
then
abc100:23
i dont care about money
i dont care if you rip me
ripping when ever u want I send your 300$
back
and dumps for fre
abc100:23
i would want to try this dump to buy after 100 or more
free
abc100:24
you can also take you classic back !!!!!
if i pay for infinite it's NOT for have classic and tell me nothing about that and you insult my mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Switch Switch mortel00:24
I never take dumps back
once pasted
abc100:24
i dont pay for you insult my mother !!!!!!!!!!
shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!
Switch Switch mortel00:25
pay for your mother
dont pay for me
I dont need your money
u never buy from me nothing again
if u want to get your money back u can come back for the money
money return and u erase your fucking post
imbecil post
abc100:25
but as i see you need to try make tricks to win 80$
abc100:26
no i dont take your money
Switch Switch mortel00:26
offcorse I make trick
U understand money back what means
u fucking magget ?
IGNORE finish talking u come back only if u want your money back
until that dont speak no more
abc100:26
and as you see, i also sent you the 10$ you asked me
Switch Switch mortel00:27
I will not respond
send it to your mother
for flowers
abc100:27
yes i understand just for post that talk and tell all see i'm honest, but it's not !!!!!!!!
abc100:28
don't worry about my mother, she work better than us
worry about your and I NEVER insult your mother or all everybody mothers
abc100:29
mothers are the more important in the world, so do what you want, and that's the proove of what kind of seller you are
Switch Switch mortel00:30
u see be a good guy this is what u get
insulting your mother
this is what u get
so from now on
I will stay with your mother
good guy dont work in this busizz I see
all for helping u....
winning 70$
Switch Switch mortel00:31
now I dont wanna win 70$ but I want insult your mother
abc100:31
helping me ????????????,
Switch Switch mortel00:31
so U will better next time
abc100:31
when ?????
yes goooo, make you plaisure
Switch Switch mortel00:32
I will

Last edited:

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
"paid to 03.04.11" ????????? is it a joke ?????

damn, it's my fault, i did'nt see it, if i would see it, i never order from him....

and of course in the full logs, everybody can see, as he hide me it's a classic dump and make me pay for it for an infinite !!!!!!!!!!!
damn !!!! only for win 70$, we can see what kind of seller you are...

please admin clean up us of that kind of seller coming here and pay for only 1 month

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 AM ----------

please admin !!!!! ban this seller right now !!!!!! please
what kind of seller he is ????
he past his wmz and LR account and he past the dump i paid for here...
please ban him, never happend here before...
please do something...
thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:59 AM ----------

I order him for 2 infinites, he gave me 1 infinite and 1 classic without tell me nothing, he insult my mother, he past here his own WMZ and LR account number AND he past here the dumps i paid for 300$, i tell him on icq to erase the dumps and he don't want.
please admin do something....
thanks

darence

Carder
Reaction score
ABC you have to be banned , you are like small kid you asking so many stupid question, i read all logs and conversations between you and switch

admin ban abc plese

abc1

Really stupid guy and really poor stupid silly girl

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Darence : you really give lesson ???? it's a joke !!!!!
and switchswitch not have to be banned for try to rip and also sell bad dumps ??? what you say to that ???
if say nothing, you should be a clone of him or a friend !!!!
and i told him i never work with euro, this is why he try to rip me !!!
and today i tried the 3 fucking dump he sell to me, and NO ONE give any dollars, even not a coke on McDonald, NO, nothing at all !!!!
and for that what you say darence now ???

here i post result of switch's dumps :
if admin want to see all dumps, or proof, picture or screen print, just ask me and i'll send everything.

CC_number Auth_code Auth_result Amount Void
45xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=12xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [15] NO SUCH ISSUER 5.33 -
45xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=12xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [15] NO SUCH ISSUER 5.26 -
40xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=11xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [05] DECLINE 5.49 -

Darance just now let us know about your opinion for switchswitch and his dumps please !!! just to know who are you ;)

and of course after result and after i check dumps on checker switch still ignore me on icq, so now everybody here know all about this seller...

Last edited:

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Is very painful to lose to ripper.not only the money paid for the staffs. but risk of holding u including the card.losing your face to the camera if shop has.waist of time,energy and effort. take it easy "abc1". i feel sorry for u.

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
Is very painful to lose to ripper.not only the money paid for the staffs. but risk of holding u including the card.losing your face to the camera if shop has.waist of time,energy and effort. take it easy "abc1". i feel sorry for u.

Thanks bro !!!!
But i swear the god it's not at all for the money, and you could see i post very very rarely, but i'm very happy when i come on forum, read thread and not send my money to silly seller because other customers make report on theim...

So now i make mine to say also everybody to go away very fare from him...

thanks bro and good luck ;)

Reactions: Boyzs

Boyzs

sorry for your lost

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lool yoo DARENCE whit your -7 u should be banned before abc .... by the way this is not only whit this seller this kind of problem come whit every seller ... 80% seller dont care about u , all ppl here want money

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:55 AM ----------

and i will try this seller

doughboy

Reaction score
Fast response and relative quick delivery for a reseller.
I am happy at least he had some of my bins left :)

Overall good seller A++

SwitchSwitch

BANNED
Reaction score
My friends once I give replacements 24h for decliened hold whatever except valid ! and I offer you refund ! That means I care about customers stop flooding this threat please... ! again...
Everyone who thinks I treat him wrong his log will be posted on blacklist to see everybody... who I am !

Reaction score
My friends once I give replacements 24h for decliened hold whatever except valid ! and I offer you refund ! That means I care about customers stop flooding this threat please... ! again...
Everyone who thinks I treat him wrong his log will be posted on blacklist to see everybody... who I am !

Yes take good care of his customers ,to lose money !I have bought from him over $2000 one bin that i need and make like $800 ,he made 2 replacements half of them hold and the other half dont go more than 50 $ .
I see that im not the only one whos coplaining about this .I told him this i want to recover my money ,i ask him to send me 1k$ back or give me good dumps and he dont want !
First time and last time when im buying dumps from someone!

So good luck in your biz bro!You are interested just to take money nothing else!

Reaction score
its ok ,admins will take action and i will request like you to be banned !the thing is now im sorry i have deal with u and lose those money and also 2 contacts from shopps because u dont understand how this biz works u just want to take your money and u are not interested how your buyers earn money and now i trully understand why you have pay for 1 month!

And tell me why im a lier?!?!!

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
its ok ,admins will take action and i will request like you to be banned !the thing is now im sorry i have deal with u and lose those money and also 2 contacts from shopps because u dont understand how this biz works u just want to take your money and u are not interested how your buyers earn money and now i trully understand why you have pay for 1 month!

And tell me why im a lier?!?!!

TOTALY TRUE !!!!!
Happy and sorry to see another people is in the same case.

Switchswitch : you are a lier !!!! when i come back from instore, and see NO one of your dumps give me nothing at all !!!! and i swear i go to macdonald to take a coke (and a small one ), i swiped your 3 dumps, nothing !!!! all "refused", when i come back home i check theim on checker, 1 has refused and 2 have this statut on checker and i never never see that before !!!!!! " [15] NO SUCH ISSUER" if someone can explain me please pm, thanks
so, when i tell about results of your dumps, i asked replacement or refund, and of course NO ONE words from you, no answer, only ignore me....
but everybody who wants to read logs, you have to take care about the tricks he try to make me to sell me a classic for the price of a platinium !
Switch !!!! what kind of seller you are for try to rip 70$ ???? we all knows how many 70$ is nothing for real seller....
you are just a reseller, you paid only for 1 month, and we can imagine why now...
So NOW ! answer here to all what you are going to do for the wonderfull dumps you give me to me and andrewholdren79, and we'll see what kind of seller you are...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:51 AM ----------

NO you are a LIER !!!!!!
when you offer me to refund it was before i try theim instore, but after i tried theim and after i check theim on checker and i see results, i try to speak with you and you never never answer me and only ignore me, so i'm agree with andrewholdren79, YOU ARE A LIAR ! you are really petty seller and yes of course you don't care about us...and you try to rip me for 70$ but you finally rip me for 310$...
nice catch !!!

Last edited:

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
I purchased 4 visa signatures from switch as a test. All 4 got me nothing. All i can say is that he seems like a good guy talking to him, no problems with the sale. But lost money with him.

SwitchSwitch

BANNED
Reaction score
READ the LOGS with his own mouth we tell that he checked the dumps and the dumps are ok Slaker come for replace replace go in 24h ! for everybody stop talking that u people are losing money.... U get replaced as many times as u people want and if not why dont u just buy checked dumps ?

Last edited:

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Slaker come for replace replace go in 24h ! for everybody stop talking that u people are losing money.... U get replaced as many times as u people want and if not why dont u just buy checked dumps ?

I only updated my results, not trying to insult your biz bro. I usually don't mess with replacements, pain in the ass :) But, i will let you replace with checked dumps and will update the thread. i will hit u up on icq.

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
This is crazy a reseller buying form reseller and selling to us......?

kok0

Carder
Reaction score
SwitchSwitch bro don't trust z-support he is big ripper now because before 1 week when i buy from you dumps i buy from him also the same dump maybe he is cheating you,maybe am wrong but at least i try him 1 dump pass buyer's its your Call.

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
Switchswitch : you ignore me on icq, and here you don't answer me too, i bought you dumps, you try to rip and finally no one works, i saw you answer other peuple to say nothing.
So the question is : are you going to do something for the numbers you sell me ??? Or i can consider myself i was ripped ?
I never had any problem here, i almost never post to say nothing, some seller even send me dumps before i pay, no one here, rip me before, so, NICE JOB !!!