Not one single legit shop

Reaction score
Man i have been at it for a few weeks now and i have been scammed twice by Brian's club and validcc.... pl3ase for the love of fuck can someone help me find a legit source for some REAL cards or a WU transfer. Im struggljng working my dick off and im still behind and im tired of not being able to be ahead so i can provide more for my family. It may not be "honest" pay but fuck that my goverment nor state pfficials are "honest" either. Real and useful replies only, i am running out of time for any smartass jokes. Seruous responses please. Thank you

mrtoystoy

Reaction score
Hello, I am using THIS (onion) shop for cards, brians is fine too but on an expensive side, please take note that not all cards will be valid and not all of them will have balance on them, dont spend money you cant afford to lose and make sure to do a lot of research and setting up everything correctly.

EDIT: ref link if you want to help out :)

alljinkineye

Reaction score
Man i have been at it for a few weeks now and i have been scammed twice by Brian's club and validcc.... pl3ase for the love of fuck can someone help me find a legit source for some REAL cards or a WU transfer. Im struggljng working my dick off and im still behind and im tired of not being able to be ahead so i can provide more for my family. It may not be "honest" pay but fuck that my goverment nor state pfficials are "honest" either. Real and useful replies only, i am running out of time for any smartass jokes. Seruous responses please. Thank you
same here I feel your pain the carders took a hit