noob's asking>>CC from other countries

mwwl34

Reaction score
hi there im still new and im eager to learn about all the carding stuffs..here come a new question in my mind i wanted to ask, im asian and lets say im looking for cc thru those stores. Which countries cc suit me best?Is it always US CC the best?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
hi there im still new and im eager to learn about all the carding stuffs..here come a new question in my mind i wanted to ask, im asian and lets say im looking for cc thru those stores. Which countries cc suit me best?Is it always US CC the best?
it's easy to work with US CC's because it's easy to get non-vbv/non-msc US CC.
While for Europe, it's hard to get the non-vbv bins.You can buy those bins but they are expensive & available in limited quantity.

You should start working with US CC's as getting the data of card holder is easy as compared to other countries.
Plus,there are tons of drops services available in US.

mwwl34

Reaction score
it's easy to work with US CC's because it's easy to get non-vbv/non-msc US CC.
While for Europe, it's hard to get the non-vbv bins.You can buy those bins but they are expensive & available in limited quantity.

You should start working with US CC's as getting the data of card holder is easy as compared to other countries.
Plus,there are tons of drops services available in US.
thanks for the advice bro. May i know what's the standard price for those non-vbv materials?
im starting soon with some US cc. But now im confusing about the configurations for the whole thing still learning from this forum

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Valid CC + CVV from any country in the world are suitable for carding. I prefer to work with European material. You can also consider exotic countries, countries of the East and Asia.
There is one important rule in carding - you cannot work with cards of the country in which you live. So this is a very very big risk and dangerous for your anonymity and security.
Never work with the material of the country in which you live.

mwwl34

Reaction score
Hello.
Valid CC + CVV from any country in the world are suitable for carding. I prefer to work with European material. You can also consider exotic countries, countries of the East and Asia.
There is one important rule in carding - you cannot work with cards of the country in which you live. So this is a very very big risk and dangerous for your anonymity and security.
Never work with the material of the country in which you live.
thanks for the advice.still learning and hopefully can get which direction i should focus on.there's so many.