Non VBV BIN Buying Advice?

Reaction score
Which US Non VBV BIN Level should buy? I am little confused because I am seeing Classic (25USD), Gold (25USD), Platinum (25USD) and Signature (25USD) all of the same price which BIN Level should I choose and why? Thank you

Easymonesniper

Professional
Reaction score
Which US Non VBV BIN Level should buy? I am little confused because I am seeing Classic (25USD), Gold (25USD), Platinum (25USD) and Signature (25USD) all of the same price which BIN Level should I choose and why? Thank you
I would not advise you to buy this because at the moment it is impossible to know 100% whether the bin is vbv or not

Last edited by a moderator:

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
i've bought several "non vbv" bins that went straight to VBV at the time of use. When you figure it out let me know too.

Reaction score
I would not advise you to buy this because at the moment it is impossible to know 100% whether the bin is vbv or not
But the website is quite popular among carders, it is also in the verified section of this forum and different other platforms. Website name is: https://stashpatrick.in. It was also recommended by some professional carders in this forum. What do you think about this website's legitimacy

From which store did you purchase your Non VBV CCs?

i've bought several "non vbv" bins that went straight to VBV at the time of use. When you figure it out let me know too.
Hi pauly
I read your posts and I see you are interested in buying BTC using non VBV CC, can I text your in person so we can work out things and try to solve some issues together. Is that ok with you?

I am expecting answer from you guys, tomcat, Cloned Boy, Kindly enlighten us here. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
Choose to purchase one of these premium non-vbv/auto-vbv cards:
  • Visa Gold Card
  • Visa Platinum Card
  • Visa Signature Card
It is assumed that the balance on this card will be greater than on the Visa Classic Card.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
first try to figure out what bins are actually non vbv.. then go for the more expensive cards after that's proven, that's how i'd do it anyway.

Easymonesniper

Professional
Reaction score
But the website is quite popular among carders, it is also in the verified section of this forum and different other platforms. Website name is: https://stashpatrick.in. It was also recommended by some professional carders in this forum. What do you think about this website's legitimacy

From which store did you purchase your Non VBV CCs?

Hi pauly
I read your posts and I see you are interested in buying BTC using non VBV CC, can I text your in person so we can work out things and try to solve some issues together. Is that ok with you?

I am expecting answer from you guys, tomcat, Cloned Boy, Kindly enlighten us here. Thank you
I haven’t used this site so I can’t say nothing, I bought cards from private sellers on darknet markets

Anonim_209524574

Professional
Reaction score
https://stashpatrick.in . Его также рекомендовали некоторые профессиональные кардеры на этом форуме
professional carders of this forum recommend what is profitable for them to recommend. you don't think that they all gathered on this forum to give out free advice?
personally today I threw away money for 8 cc on this store and only 2 of them were valid. the rest are delained.
pay attention now you see this message and in a few days it will be noticed and deleted

Reaction score
professional carders of this forum recommend what is profitable for them to recommend. you don't think that they all gathered on this forum to give out free advice?
personally today I threw away money for 8 cc on this store and only 2 of them were valid. the rest are delained.
pay attention now you see this message and in a few days it will be noticed and deleted

Reaction score