nobvb bins for bestbuy, wallmart

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
After configuring the environment, getting a clean IP, having an email with a 0risk score, a clean phone number and a good intermediary, I would like to start testing in these stores but now I have some doubts.

1. what bins should I use?

2. When creating a new account with the card owner's information, should I warm up the store and wait at least how long to make the purchase?

3. I imagine that the anti-fraud can detect that it is a new account and therefore not allow a high purchase, what is the maximum recommended amount for the first purchase of a new account

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
I found this list of novbv containers on the forum, could any of these work?
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-02 063557.png

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
1. what bins should I use?
You can find the necessary NON-VBV bins for carding the indicated stores in this topic:

2. When creating a new account with the card owner's information, should I warm up the store and wait at least how long to make the purchase?
It is necessary to warm up your account. The stores you need are large and popular, which means they have a strong anti-fraud system that is difficult to deceive.
After registering an account, select different products for about 20 minutes. Place them in the cart, then remove some items from the cart. Read product descriptions and customer reviews. You can also prepare goods in one day, and start purchasing using a valid card in 1-2 days. The main thing is to select a proxy based on the mask so that the provider is the same.

3. I imagine that the anti-fraud can detect that it is a new account and therefore not allow a high purchase, what is the maximum recommended amount for the first purchase of a new account
When paying with a NON-VBV card, the first purchase must be for the smallest amount. On average, carders charge between $100-400. The main thing is that the punishment is alive and has the right balance. Some people buy goods for $700 at once. Look at the type of card you want to pay with; if it is premium, then the initial purchase amount can be increased.

I found this list of novbv bins on the forum, could any of these work?
Some NON-VBV bins may turn out to be VBV or may not work in the specified stores because they are blacklisted.
You can find out if bins is suitable or not only by trial and error. You need to test sites and select good bins for successful payment.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
You can find the necessary NON-VBV bins for carding the indicated stores in this topic:

It is necessary to warm up your account. The stores you need are large and popular, which means they have a strong anti-fraud system that is difficult to deceive.
After registering an account, select different products for about 20 minutes. Place them in the cart, then remove some items from the cart. Read product descriptions and customer reviews. You can also prepare goods in one day, and start purchasing using a valid card in 1-2 days. The main thing is to select a proxy based on the mask so that the provider is the same.

When paying with a NON-VBV card, the first purchase must be for the smallest amount. On average, carders charge between $100-400. The main thing is that the punishment is alive and has the right balance. Some people buy goods for $700 at once. Look at the type of card you want to pay with; if it is premium, then the initial purchase amount can be increased.

Some NON-VBV bins may turn out to be VBV or may not work in the specified stores because they are blacklisted.
You can find out if bins is suitable or not only by trial and error. You need to test sites and select good bins for successful payment.
select a proxy based on the mask?
Could you explain a little more about this, I am currently looking for the proxy through the zip, I have noticed that some when I check the proxy in gologin it tells me a different city than the one it says in the proxy listing

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
What is a subnet mask?
A subnet mask is an important component of IP networks that allows you to split a large network into smaller subnets or subnets. It is a 32-bit number that is used in conjunction with the IP address to determine the network and host parts of the IP address. The subnet mask consists of four octets separated by dots, each representing eight bits.
That is, you search by the first digits of the proxy. The final numbers will vary.