nigerians.carders. what you think about them?

aqua_inclined

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
well for me nigerians r great with biz. :)

xylon

BANNED
Reaction score
You guys are 100% right!!!!!I dealt with a few and they greedy and do not realize the BIGGER plan, they steal quickly and disappear, instead of taking time to get more for the BIG score they take 10k-25k and think that is a lot of money when it could have been sasy 500-750k in a week or 2 later. They are dumb, as gatoraid says and are not to be trusted at all. You cant turn a Whore into a House wife......She is always a Whore...That what the Nigerians are and always will be.....

ganiumark

Carder
Reaction score
Those are your thoughts every country has a bad one there are rippers in every were in the world from ru to de to usa to vet to france i have meet a lot
But really most nigeria dont see the big picture i agree with that but belive me there are good ones but they are few

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
There are good ones you would never believe .. You've even dealt with them .. they claim to be from other EU nations and deny being nigerian because others already messed up that name. You'll know the good ones when you meet them, well collected and know what they're saying. And have been there done that. Not eager on $20.

Well in my opinion and experience in the scene rippers are everwhere.

I've met a lot of carders online since Shadowcrew and its not easy .. first of all people from poor countries are so bad. There are poorer countries in the world than nigeria lol

Pakistani, Indians, and some other relatives beg alot too and rip. Some albanian, romanian, moldovan and russians rips too i mean a lot of them if you join ru boards you'll know. Cos i fuck with a lot of RU boards. Poverty is everywhere its left to you to identity broke ass motherfucker that fucking needs $10 to exist/live

stuffg

BANNED
Reaction score
What do I think of them? They are the scammingist, uglyist rippers that ever came out of that cesspool part of the world. If you let them rip you...then you deserve it.

Ha HA HA HA Ha HA

A nation that invented the term 419
A nation who next to Crude oil, Scamming & Ripping are their biggest exports

I don't know whether they're Stupid or a Bunch of Genius

In any case they must be doing something Right

However NIGERIA, GHANA, CAMEROON, TOGO in fact all the nations in the
sub-saharan region of Africa, also, not forgetting the wonderful Lebanese.

99.5% YOU WILL GET RIPPED the F**K UP
0.5% is benefit of the Doubt (More Doubt than benefit)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:20 AM ----------

What do I think of them? They are the scammingist, uglyist rippers that ever came out of that cesspool part of the world. If you let them rip you...then you deserve it.

Ha HA HA HA Ha HA

A nation that invented the term 419
A nation who next to Crude oil, Scamming & Ripping are their biggest exports

I don't know whether they're Stupid or a Bunch of Genius

In any case they must be doing something Right

However NIGERIA, GHANA, CAMEROON, TOGO in fact all the nations in the
sub-saharan region of Africa, also, not forgetting the wonderful Lebanese.

99.5% YOU WILL GET RIPPED the F**K UP
0.5% is benefit of the Doubt (More Doubt than benefit)

hacksterix

Reaction score
"0.5% is benefit of the Doubt (More Doubt than benefit)"

lol, thas true, well said

maybe some small % of them are legit, cant be 100% rippers, but why take the time and risk to find the legit ones? if i smell nigerian( no matter buyer or seller) he going to ignore list.

gamersoffline

Reaction score
90% of the Nigerians fucked up the carding business..

they are the authors of the yahoo email names ([email protected]) and they rip from there, they even made boards in 2008 and ripped big bucks from there.. Fuck all nigerians I hate them, I have some nigerians friends but they ain't on these businesses.. But they are cool, and the ones I know that are on this business, they are 1000000% greeedy..

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
I think this thread is racist and for those who dont know do a little bit reasearch for the code 419,
they are bad carders yes but for other fraud form,they are the best,they will promise to even sell you their airport and people fall for it...they do mostly advance fee fraud....
Gorod,what do you do with the money you earn?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:22 PM ----------

ABC news report on nigeria scams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_GJR5tKeXE