Nick : Jdub Ripper

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I found this ripper's nick going thru and asking around for logins, Back then I tried him with ALMOST EVERYTHING I can offer, Big balance logs, Wires and what not and EVERYTIME this guy had a story to tell. I already posted him ripper and he got the status what he deserved, But like always his work is to make new nicks and trap new people so he can make money. Talks about dignity and respect and has none of it. Here is the proof.

http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=22712

I already posted his ICQ which is 578720020.

Then the other day when I saw a message about big balance logs and stuff, I had a feeling that its fucking MJ. So I asked him for his ICQ. He gave me his ICQ. Here is the 2nd proof of that.

So this clone of ripper is busted. +3 of his reputation is definitely done by 3 of his other clones. CLEARLY this guy is always coming for more and more ripping. First ripped me with logs then wires and now asking around for more logs. Talks BIG that his fucking "insiders" can cashout 90% of the available balance but its just fucking stories and time wasting crap. ALWAYS issues with "his" people and not him. He's just a low life jerk. I request Panther to give him ripper status and also check those 3 nicks who gave him +3.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Didn't know that now I'm getting a ripper status only because Ninja is jealous.

Ninja

Reaction score
Forensic
Im jealous because u have been ripped person and spent my time in icq, contacting me from other numbers.
:D
Because you're the clone of "Iceburg" and well-known shittalker.
And its too sad, what ive found that only now.