NFC EMV X2

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
** burn the track 2 with NFC not the emv**
If you can do it and let me know, I also thought about it, however I realized that if you talk about beginner topics as I often do me about the dumps, no one answers you ....

P.S. I can't find the Aid and Currency codes to be included on EMV, and I also look for DP-Tool?

Maybe I can exchange it with something else .... I have a bit of everything

bye

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
If you can let me know, I also thought about it, however I realized that if you talk about noob topics as I often do I often tell the dumps, no one answers you .... P.S. I can't find the Aid and Currency codes to be included on EMV, and I also look for DP-Tool? Maybe I can exchange it with something else .... I have a bit of everything
The only aid I got is the 31010 for visa but is it international? If I have visa canada is it 31010? I looked everywhere brother I can't find information, people wont share lol but it's ok, there's always a plug

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
For AID and Currency codes, the DB-Tool is needed, which I looked for wherever but nothing to do .... you have to persevere ...... I have 3 pdf I am attaching, but they are for experienced people, but if you want to watch it...

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
so you go into a shop and pay with applepay
For AID and Currency codes, the DB-Tool is needed, which I looked for wherever but nothing to do .... you have to persevere ...... I have 3 pdf I am attaching, but they are for experienced people, but if you want to watch it...

I think emv software is pure dog shit, dont waste more money and time, stick with the stripes and 101 dumps. Its impossible to create a chip guys. Those making videos are only using 101 card pretending using a 201 at the atm. Those fuckers fucked me dont fall in the trap

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
But then in legit stores like Brian's club that sell 2XX dumps shouldn't they be written using Emv? or am I wrong ?????

But then in legit stores like Brian's club that sell 2XX dumps shouldn't they be written using Emv? or am I wrong ????? Then, however, the Emv softawre that I bought in the market where I usually use in the dark, believe me I spent very little, it's worth a try ....