New to the carding game..need help with the best up to date tool to download IN 2023

HackkMoney973

Reaction score
INEED OF WHAT SOCKS 5 PROXY, MAC and RDP TO DOWNLOAD TO START MY JOURNEY ON GETTING MONEY IN CARDING....I ALREADY PAID FOR A VPN WITH EXPRESS..JUST NEED TO KNOW THE REST IN 2023.. NO OUTDATED METHODS PLEASE IF U KNOW IT AINT GONNA WORK,THANK U

hefiw58651

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
INEED OF WHAT SOCKS 5 PROXY, MAC and RDP TO DOWNLOAD TO START MY JOURNEY ON GETTING MONEY IN CARDING....I ALREADY PAID FOR A VPN WITH EXPRESS..JUST NEED TO KNOW THE REST IN 2023.. NO OUTDATED METHODS PLEASE IF U KNOW IT AINT GONNA WORK,THANK U
TapIn With Me Lets Both Get Busy Asap

Last edited by a moderator:

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Link up

brownpickle

Reaction score
Anti-detect browser does the job..you dont need both
Do you have to use cc cleaner before starting the anti detect browser?
i tried my first time to buy btc through coinomi, but the type of card i used got declined.

I use anty+ socks 5. do you have to warm up cookies before you try to do a hit? i was reading news and researching some cooking recepies to appear more like legit user.

another question, in anty, you can export cookies. could i use one profile to make days worth of cookies and then immport them later into browser profiles i use for carding? hope it made sense.

regards

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Do you have to use cc cleaner before starting the anti detect browser?
i tried my first time to buy btc through coinomi, but the type of card i used got declined.

I use anty+ socks 5. do you have to warm up cookies before you try to do a hit? i was reading news and researching some cooking recepies to appear more like legit user.

another question, in anty, you can export cookies. could i use one profile to make days worth of cookies and then immport them later into browser profiles i use for carding? hope it made sense.

regards
Yes try building cookies to appear legit..open reviews and description of product to look legit..